5 days po pic.. 430 uhp partials Started by: Candy

• Author
    58p
    Menu
    +2

Looking slightly wonky, right is dropping quicker than left, wondering if this may have something to do with the contractions i’m still having in left.
    All in all loving the size so far xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tyler 42
    42p
    Menu

They’re looking fab hun! How you finding the recovery? 🙂 xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

*contractions i’m still having are in My right was meant to say sorry!

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thanks hun @tylerjade21 first few days were awful up until yesterday i’d say.
    Still some discomfort today but i’m off the strong meds & it’s getting easier day by day xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey babe it looks like the bigger one is just more swollen that’s all as I had this so your right one (my left) will be dropping and looks like the normal boob x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They’re looking great already hun 🙂 glad you’re feeling better xxx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thanks @bec1234 yeah it could be that! I know they still have a lot of changing to do but you can’t help but worry a little when they look different lol! Xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you @jennifer1990 🙂 feeling much better today! Xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

No mine were uneven babe don’t worry it happens . One boob can take longer for the swelling to go down 🙂 xxx

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

Glad you’re feeling better Candy, they look good! Are you happy so far? Xo

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

They look amazing hun xx

miley 17
    17p
    Menu

glad your feeling better, im 3 week po and my right boob is till higher but theres no swelling i think they they just need time to adjust regardless to the swelling xx

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu

They look great hun!!! When I had my strapping off one nipple was way higher than the other because they were dropping differently and within two days they’d evened up loads! Xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you @alex91 @alana-wise 🙂 yes feeling much better now thank you Alex & i’m very happy so far, looking forward to strapping coming of Fri!

Thank you girls @miley @laurenxanthe it’s exciting isn’t it. First thing i think about in the morning is seeing how much they’ve changed lol! Xx

Tyler 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

Aww I’m glad it’s easing for you, let’s hope you have a fast recovery 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.