5 days PO pic up girls! Let me know what you think x Started by: Elle

• Author
    0p
    Menu

X

Elle
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Sarah i had 320 unders and anatonical 🙂 aww bless you.. Yeh i was lucky not to get much strapping 😀 what size did you have?? Yeh bet weds cant come quick enough!! How are you feeling anyway? Ive been so heavy and sore 🙁
    No worries Jess! How are you feeling and what size did you go for?! Xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

I had 340 overs. They are so heavy and hard and my back aches! Feel like I’m hunched over it’s so tight! Started getting stabbing pains today which is a good sign I guess! Only taking normal paracetamol once or twice a day now though 🙂 Right incision is still a bit sore and I think the strapping is rubbing a bit!

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Oh wow they look so good! Really suit your frame 🙂
    I’m still here at the moment so just want to go home if I’m honest haha but pain wise lots better now thanks 🙂 ! I had 470cc partials. has How has the healing process been for you? X

Elle
    0p
    Menu

Yeh mine are too i keep thinking how do people get bigger!! Aha. Oh thats really good i still have quite a few pain killers a day! Im only really just starting to walk around a bit because i was just too sore before. I think day 3 has been my worst so far.. Even my hand where they put the needle in hurt lol.

Jess i was the same i couldnt wait to get out of there! Its much nicer to be in your comforts 🙂 its been quite hard.. I had unders and i have really struggled so far 🙁 im fine as long as i keep taking my pain killers but they just feel so heavy and my whole body is stiff. The things we do aye 🙂 x

Menu

Look lovely hun really suit your frame! Xx

Elle
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Lillith! Just had a look ar yours and the look amazing!!! Im already getting the dreaded boob greed aha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.