5 days post op! 😍 Started by: Micha ❤️

• Author
    64p
    Menu
    +1

Started driving again today 🙂 woo! Actually in love with my babies! Also have loud gurgling noises when I massage cream into my boobs today!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chelsie 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab Hun,
    Hope mine look as good and yours xx

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu

❤️ Thank you! I’m sure yours will look amaze! Xxx

Amy 9
    9p
    Menu

Can I ask what size you were before? And what implants you had? X

Amy 9
    9p
    Menu

Sorry, ignore that last comment iv just seen your stats! I’m exactly the same size as you but im having 350CC overs. What were you like before if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 34DD and am wanted a rounder fuller shape. Xx

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

@aduffell I have a pre op pic in my photos on my profile!! Il send you a friendship request so you can see I was quite empty! I couldn’t resist I just measured myself I’m now a 34H!!! Obviously I probally won’t stay this size as they need to drop and fluff and some swelling needs to go down! 😱 think I’m in shock aha! Xxx

Amy 9
    9p
    Menu

Thanks, iv accepted. How do I view photos? I’m quite new to this! Oh wow! That’s huge!! Xx

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu

It’s ok I had problems to start too.. It’s not set out the best! On my profile it should have a little tab which says about me click that then scroll down to photos and the page will reload scroll down again and the pics will come up. I know right, they don’t seem out of proportion though 😃 xxx

Misslarner 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing you make me so excited for mine hah x

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu

Aha scrap what I wrote about being a H cup every single bra size calculator I have put my measurements into say different sizes I guess il just have to wait! Haha! Not long now miss 😉 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.