5 days post op :/ Started by: Helen roberts

• Author

So I’m 5 days post op and my boobs look a lot smaller than imagined!

Swelling seems to have gone down a lot and although I’m in DD sports bra (a 36e in m&s zip up) they only look about a big b small c!

My mum is a 38 c and I tried her bra on and it fitted! I said I wanted to look a D let alone measure more!

I’ve tried to upload photos but this bloody thing won’t let me??

I know I have dropping and that to do but from looking at very one else’s mine seem quite small!

🙁 xxxx

Menu

It’s still early days so i wouldn’t worry too much- i’m still preop but i know other girls say how much they change over the first few months. What size did you have? xxx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hi hun – they change loads apparently, so what you have got now wont be what you end up with. Add me if you want to see my pics – I only had 300cc, but I’m happy with my little grapefruits! What size did you have? x

Menu

as no0108 said give it time i hated mine at first i had 340 unders but happy with the results 13 months on and still love them xx

Menu

Thanks girls! I had 415cc unders so expected to look a lot bigger than what I am now!! Thanks I will add you now! Did you find unders went bigger? Xxx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

is this the same with overs? Or is it just unders that change, drop + fluff? I had overs n as much as i love them, kinda wish they were a bit bigger.. :-/ xx

Menu

loool thats what i was expecting to wake up and have a terrific pair of boobs hate waiting lol but having surgery is one of the best things ive done apart from kids, just give them time babe mine took ages to feel like boobs they were like rocks for ages bear with them babe and yes i went bigger than what i thought form a 34aa to a 34 e xx

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

It’s horrible the whole boob greed thing and i think we all get it somewhere along the way. I love this forum it’s been amazing just sometimes if your having one of those random off boob days seeing even bigger boobs than yours starts letting the boob greed pop up grrrrrr lol. Saying that i love mine now 99% of the time and would never want the oldies bank NOOOOO WAYYYY ha ha xx

Menu

I know! I knew boob greed is normal but I think it’s because I was told I would definitely look a D and at the minute I look about a big b or small c! My mums 38c bra fits!! And I don’t want them going smaller 🙁

I know that they’re bigger than what they were and that’s an improvement but I’m just hoping they go bigger with dropping and fluffing cxx

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

They will Helen i was the same worrying about what size i would end up. I think at 4 weeks po i went into bhs and got measured the woman said i was a 32 C WHAT i was so upset i then went to on-line measuring caculators another mistake that i wish i had avoided but i was just so desperate to know my new size :(. Dropping makes a huge difference you won’t be dissapointed hun xxx

Menu

Fingers crossed hey!! Haha! I’m hoping to
    At least look a full D cup!! Xxxx

Menu

Bet you’ll end up with a great pair!!! Xx

Menu

I bloody hope so! I look a b/c at the minute hah! Xxx

Menu

once ur muscle has relaxed they will look bier helen, i had overs and mine look massive!!
    so just give it time to adjust xxx

Menu

Here’s hoping 🙂 time will tell xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.