5 days post op Started by: Naomi

• Author
    1p
    Menu

So happy today, first day with no painkillers! I feel so much better! Still a bit sore where stitches are but apart from that great’ they don’t feel as hard today either so that’s a bonus! X

Menu

Wow, what a good start for hope, hope you carry on healing as quick as you have now!:) xxx

Menu

Wow babe 5days and no painkillers! Hope mine heal that quickly! Can I take a look?xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Yes add away Hun xx

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Hi Naomi was just wondering what size you had and if you had overs/ unders? Im having mine done on the 30th March. I hope i feel as good as you after. Can I add you hun?x

lisa 2
    2p
    Menu

Glad to hear it Hun I feel loads better today as well just have to keep reminding myself not to do too much which is hard when you have kids !!!

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Kerry, yea of course add me Hun. I was a 34a and had 485 extra high profile overs and I’m now wearing a 36f sports bra. I think I’ll end up a 34e. I love them!!! Xx
    Lisa… It’s hard with the little ones isn’t it 🙁 xx

Katie X
    0p
    Menu

They look lovely Naomi, glad you’re healing well! Xxx

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

think im just worrying Naomi. Its hard to imagine going from having no boobies to big boobies. I see all the time people going on about boob greed so I might want them bigger when they are here.lolx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.