5 days post op, 375cc UHP partials dr Andrea ❤️ Started by: Holly

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Still healing and haven’t dropped and fluffed yet but they are changing so much every day ! Used to be 32aa asymmetrical breasts. X

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Photos won’t load

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlie 14
    14p
    Menu

They look amazing! I have asymmetrical boobs too, and one of the main things I wanted from the surgery is for them to be evened out. And bigger of course!

Charlie 14
    14p
    Menu

They look amazing! I have asymmetrical boobs too, and one of the main things I wanted from the surgery is for them to be evened out. And bigger of course!

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

@charlie-rodford thank you so much the surgeon said they still wouldn’t be exactly the same but you can’t even tell now they look pretty much the same to me so excited to see them drop over the next few weeks and settle they are like 2 big rocks haha x

Charlie 14
    14p
    Menu

I honestly wouldn’t have known they were asymmetrical if you hadn’t said. They look great. How big was the difference in them before? One of mine is a B the other is an A.

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

I’ll try post well I think the left was a and right was aa as it had no breast tissue at all ! The left had a tiny bit ill see if the photo loads below 🙂

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

X

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

The photos don’t load if u wanna add me on Instagram hol1y I’ll send it over dm x

Charlie 14
    14p
    Menu

I don’t have Instagram ?

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Aw man well the difference wasn’t massively obvious but I really had no breast tissue in one side x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.