5 days post op.. 375cc Started by: rachel

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi girls. Just thought id share a few pics of my 5 days post op boobies 🙂 had to crop them right down to upload them as it was saying they were too big.
    One seems a lot bigger than the other hope this is normal. Does one look like its settling to you???
    Pain wise im not too bad at all. Worst time is on a morning and very stiff & achy but usually once im up and walked about for a few mins im ok. Even managed to wash my hair today for 1st time, finally! 🙂 xxx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

Hey, do you mind if I add you hun? Good to hear that you’re not in too much pain and are up and about 🙂 Recovery is the part I’m dreading! Have you had your strapping off already then? xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Files wont upload now but ive managed to add one to my album on my profile, feel free to have a look 🙂

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

@hayley. I dont mind no hun. I didnt have strapping hun as dr mounir doesn’t use it but ive just got dressings over my incisions xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 Ahh, I see. I bet that’s probably better then. Do you feel like you can do day-to-day things now? xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

No problem hun 🙂 im getting there hun. I can do most things aslong as im not stretching too much or lifting. Still get a bit of pain here and there if I try to do too much or strain a bit. R u booked in? Xx

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

Lovely size
    One just looks more swollen that’s also wouldnt worry
    You look great for five days

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

@kelly. I was hoping it wasnt swelling I quite like that size lol. The other looks quite small :/ xx

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

You don’t look small look at my pre op boobs that’s small 🙂 x

Charlene 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey hun hope you don’t mind the add? I had my op on Wednesday and I’m 3 days po. Not in that much pain but feel uncomfortable when I get up or go for a walk almost feels like the implant will fall out. I had drains in too so Thats where most of the discomfort stems from. I’m hoping I will feel much better tomorrow x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hope you don’t mind the add:) I had my op last night! 380cc x

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi @Lucy.dont mind the add no hun 🙂
    Aww fab. How are u feeling today? What size were u preop? Xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

@kelly p. Haha bless ya. Oh I was tiny beforehand so obviously im a lot bigger, I just dont feel like they are as big as I expected :/ xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi @charlene. Aww congads on ur op hun. How u feeling today? I never had drains or anything but can imagine ur pain.
    Yeah thats a normal feeling hun but dont worry it will pass xx

Emma 16
    16p
    Menu

Do you mind if i add you hun? Have Mr Mounir in May for mine x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.