5 days to go have I packed everything? Started by: sam

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So my op is this Friday coming and just wondered if I’d packed everything.
    I’m a day case so…
    Loose fitting hareem pants
    Button up shirt
    Easy slip on sandals
    Baby wipes
    Light dressin gown
    Sports bra
    Tooth brush and paste
    Lucozade for a little energy
    Hair brush
    Magazines
    Eek so excited come round so quick after waiting 8 weeks since booking.

Deborah
    0p
    Menu

Sounds like you have everything 🙂 good luck xx

sam
    0p
    Menu

Thanks deb so excited no nerves whatsoever just yet maybe a little different on the day 🙂 x

Menu

Mines Friday too eeeekkk!! I haven’t packed anything yet so now I’m panicking that your so organised and I’m not! Haha where is your op at and who with? Xx

sam
    0p
    Menu

I wouldn’t have packed this early it’s just I’m not at home til Thursday night now to pack so didnt want to miss anything doing a mad rush Thursday night. I’m not going with mya chic. I’m a day case so hope ill be over and done with come 12. Who are u going with Charlotte?

Menu

Ah right ok that makes sense lol well thanks for the list of ideas anyway 🙂 lol I’m a day case too so hoping I’m going to be first down so I don’t have to wait too long! I’m going with MYA and have me kazzazi at Doncaster. I’m excited but then every time I think about it too much I get nervous lol xx

sam
    0p
    Menu

It’s a weird feeling isn’t it. I haven’t been nervous one bit yet not sure of that’s a good thing. Ill be pooing myself corn the day tho n when I panic I panic. I’ve been taking my arnica too so hope that will help afterwards. I’m having 365 and 325 trf I think full projection natrelle how about u??

Menu

I’m having 340 trx extra full projection natrelles. What size r u now? I’ve had a few episodes where I’ve nearly backed out tbh because I’ve just been that scared and doubting everything but at the min I’m just excited, until the day comes like u say and ill be a nervous wreck! Haha what is arnica?? I’ve heard a few people mention it but I haven’t had any xx

sam
    0p
    Menu

I’ve added u as a friend Charlotte we can compare photos after 🙂 I got them from boots only about £4-5 just little ball like tablets to help with the swelling and bruising post op. only started taking them Friday they said a week before op. my surgeon doesn’t use drains so he said to take them. I think if they use drains they tell u not to bother with arnica.

Menu

Just accepted hun 🙂 ah right I think I’m having drains so shouldn’t need them then. The nurse didn’t mention them so best not lol good luck babe let me know how it goes 🙂 xx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

who are you having your Op with? Im researching at the moment, I’m desperate to have a BA done but i’m unsure which company i should go with. xxx

Menu

Hi! I’m in for my op on Wednesday but still haven’t been given a time? Do you know when we will be given this information? I’ve called an asked my PC but she seemed flakey and vague….

sam
    0p
    Menu

I was told it would be 24-48 hours before op so I would wait until tomorrow morning and give them another call if you’ve not heard. Good luck chic x

Menu

Thank you! Good luck for Friday! Cx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.