5 month PO pic up! 470cc tsx dr traynor Started by: Naydean Dennis

• Author

Hey girlies,
    I’ve not been on here since I was 2 weeks PO (had my op 11/7) as I got really bad booby greed and thought i’d end up literally depressed if I came on here and seen lots of big boobies, i’m kind of getting over it now and just keep thinking how hard it is to find nice fitting bras now nevermind if I went bigger
    Anyway I have posted 2 new pics, 1 in bra and 1 out of it, what size do you ladies think I look? As I am wearing 32FF/G bras but obviously look nowhere near that size
    One thing I will say is i’m so glad I changed my surgeon (if anyone remembers I was originally booked with Russo but had to change to Traynor) as my first surgeon said he refused to perform the op without performing a nipple uplift (I then booked and payed an extra £1000 for this), however when I changed surgeons Dr Traynor said there was no way he was performing that op on me, personally i’m glad I saved the money as I don’t think I need this yet (maybe if I have a re-op in a few years I may have one)

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Hey hun, I was also told by a different surgeon unneeded a nipple uplift n mr traynor said no way! Have u had extra high profile? X

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun can I add u I’m 6 weeks tomorrow 🙂 had 605 overs and just wondered how mine may look by 6 months or so 🙂 have yours changed alot from 6 weeks? And do u feel u look big ?x

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

Hey babe, having 470cc unders is it okay to add you? Would love to see what they could potentially look like @naydean xx

Menu

Hey girls add away, lottie mine settled really quickly I had a super fast healing process and don’t think they changed much from 6 weeks, unfortunately don’t feel big 🙁 Get told I look big but I suppose that’s only compared to what I was xxx

Menu

and charlie yes had xhp hun xxx

nikkijf
    0p
    Menu

I had 520 allergan inspira tsf overs on Wednesday with Mr T, do you mind i I add you too hun? xx

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Did he suggest extra high? He told me he doesn’t do them! Do u like the shape? I’m having xhp next time! Xx

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

Naydean do u mind if I add you I’m havin mr traynor an would love to see what his work looks like once ithey settled xxx

Menu

Hi I had 470 overs with mr singh from a 30c-d I’m nearly 6weeks po and got measured at 30g-gg but gg is impossible nearly to find! I def have booby greed as was offered 495 and wish I’d gone bigger! Can I add you? Mine have been getting bigger since week one and wonder if they will settle at this size or get a but bigger, don’t wanna buy bras then outgrow them soon 🙂 although that would be kinda good for them to get bigger 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.