5 Months on Started by: Ruby

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I don’t see that many women writing further on down the process unless they have problems with them, so I just wanted to put my current experience with my new breasts out there.

So I am now 5 months post op, I got 325cc over the muscle with Max Marcellino. I was a B cup before, I was aiming for a DD post surgery but am now a 32E! Which was bigger than I expected, but extremely happy with them and they look great.

I may have had them for quite some time, but they still ache a lot, particularly the bottom sides. I definitely still notice them, and the weight of them! But I expect that my body is just getting used to them. I don’t have any major complications with them, my left one feels slightly harder and rides slightly higher, but neither are noticeable. I can feel the implants on the inside of my cleavage and sometimes at the bottom, however I have been assured that this is quite normal and the tissue will reform to cover them. I do have stretch marks, despite massaging them everyday with bio oil. Sensation is very very limited, particularly at the bottom of my breast. My scars have healed really well, they are just little white lines now and barely noticeable.

I have struggled mentally, which was a huge surprise to me as I am usually a very confident and assured person. I have had days of complete paranoia, where you think everything to do with them is entirely abnormal. It usually goes away after I look in the mirror! It was a lot worse during months 3-4, but still occasionally happens.

Over all I am extremely happy with my new breasts, wearing a t-shirt with no bra is the best thing in the world, and the pain and aches are completely worth it!

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Ah thanks for coming back to on tell us that! It’s nice to hear people further on down the line like you said. Was there much of a change from 1 month post op to now would you say? I’m 5 weeks post op now.. Also when did you start to get stretch marks if you don’t mind me asking. I’m using bio oil everyday too xx

Ruby 3
    3p
    Menu

@ellie2015 Congratulations on your new boobs!! Thats no problem, I remember what it was like early on and I think it helps to hear other peoples stories, especially more positive ones. From 1 month to now, they dropped a lot, they sit well on my chest and look very natural, but apart from that and overall getting a bit less sorer I didn’t see a huge amount of change. I didn’t notice my stretch marks until about the 3 month mark, and I had been using bio oil before then, bio oil is great for some people, but for me it simply didn’t work, I’ve started to try other things to reduce them. They’re not that noticeable, but when its on your own skin you tend to notice them. Hope all is going well with your process! xx

Amber 72
    72p
    Menu

Hiya hun, you mentioned you notice the weight of your implants. I’m currently a B and wanting a large DD, just wondering if you get back ache from having them so large? That’s my only concern about going big. Thanks for posting this too, nice to see how you’ve gotten on a few months later 🙂 x

Ruby 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@amber18 Hiya, I did have back ache constantly for the first month or so, less now but I usually have it in the mornings as I sleep on my side, but it goes away pretty fast. Also I get it if I have bad posture, the weight tends to give me more of a bad posture, which gives me a back ache, so I try to be aware of that. But at 5 months I am still healing, I don’t think its anything to be worried about, the bodies getting used to holding up the weight and building up the muscles, it should be fine as long as you have decent back muscles. But it’s completely different for everyone. I would’t worry too much about the weight. Good luck, hope all goes well! x

Corinne 24
    24p
    Menu

Hey Hun so you have any pics? As I am having 325 unders with dr marcellino on the 17th and can’t find any pics . I would love to see your results of you don’t mind X

Jo 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey it is great to hear about your experience.
    I had 350UHP unders just over 4 months ago and although I love them, there are a few things that I wasn’t really expecting, such as being able to feel the implant (like you said, particularly underneath and at the sides)
    They have healed really well, and the scars are really neat and fading really well. I only have sensation in one nipple – and that is super sensitive, whereas the other one has no feeling at all. I am hoping it comes back as it is a little weird!
    Over the past week, one of mine has become really sore at the top, which is odd I think. It still feels the same as the other and looks the same, but I have no idea what is causing it!
    When you said yours ache, does it almost feel like an internal bruise and the only thing that seems to help is to hold it?!
    Jo x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.