5 months PO from 32AA to 32DD Started by: Kristina (@kikij87)

• Author
    +3

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is well. I’m 5 months PO and had my surgeon check up last night and boobies are doing great! Since I have received a few messages from girls about small sized implants etc. – I don’t regret it one bit and feel over the moon wih the size I chose so if you have any more questions or want to see the pics feel free to add me xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

They look great Hun. Very natural and in proportion to your body x

Natalie 1
    1p
    Menu

They look fab hun, I’m hoping mine don’t end up looking to big….can’t wait for them to settle as they are kinda cone shaped at the minute Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind but Ive added you as Im an AA cup, having surgery 6th July, meeting surgeon tomorrow. They look great. x

nicky
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much for posting all your photos. I am booked to have consultation and the look you have now is exactly the look I want to achieve. You look amazing!

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Wow, you look amazing! I am an A and want to get to a D/DD, hope you don’t mind me adding you. X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi I’ve got the Same stats as yourself hope you don’t mind the add I bet u r so happy ? xx

charlotte c 30
    30p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Hun x

Mstw 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey they look great, I hope you don’t mind the add x

Brtr00
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing. Hope you don’t mind the add?

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

They look amazing!! what size implant did you have?xxx

L
    0p
    Menu

Hey I hope you don’t mind me adding you. Im booked in for 250/275cc hp unders with me kazzazi on 29th October and I was worried they would be too small! I’m currently a 32 aa and your results look amazing! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.