5 months post op 300cc moderate teardrop unders Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hey everyone, so I’m now 5 months post op and I couldn’t be happier with my results, it’s only been the last couple of weeks that I became happy with them. This has been such a slow process that I wasn’t expecting, I’ve gone through so many different emotions with them over the past few months. I thought I’d share my progress pics with you all so you can see how much they do change over the months . My pics are 7 days po, 6weeks, 3months and then 5 months xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Pic to see the difference from 1 week po to 5 months

Michelle 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, they look amazing!
    I’ve got a consultation for my second ba tomorrow and want to go bigger but also wanting natural looking and was debating teardrop. Really want them now after seeing your pics xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thanks for posting these Kelly! They look amazing! Can I ask which is 6 weeks and 3 months? Xx

@kelsmith1983

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

The second pic is 6 weeks and third is 3 months , there not great pics as I wasn’t taking many at those stages as I hated them so much , but you can see the big difference from 1 week to now , how’s your progress going @clare141

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

They look like they’ve really filled out from 6 weeks and they do look bigger! Just hope mine do the same! Going well at the moment thanks, just had stinging sensations in my left incision but it’s not red or heated so think it could be nerves reconnecting? Size wise I just wish they’d fill out a bit more… they seemed to pop out from nowhere at the beginning (maybe from around a week po) and then the swelling went down and now I want the size I had with swelling! There’s just so little information on the progress of teardrops it’s hard to know what to expect Xx @kelsmith1983

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.