5 months post op 375 cc moderate plus overs Started by: Jessica

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Heyyyyy !
    Had Mr Marcelino in May , and iam over the moon !
    I was one of those girls that got suggested an uplift , but due to my age (21) and the scarring that can be involved and my sagging was very mild , mr Marcelino decided that I would be okay with just implants .
    I was a 34 c before the op , and now measure at a 34 E/F !
    Have no regrets and have healed well !
    Best thing I’ve ever done for myself so far x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Lying down

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing Jessica you must be over the moon! Can’t wait to get my girls now!! Xxx

Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

thankyou hun iam ! ive had my phases though of having days where i wish i went bigger, but overall I’m happy!
    Bet you can’t wait ! wish you all the best and happy healing once they are done hun x

Hannah 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey Jess I’m thinking of getting the same implants as you I currently wear a 34D but it’s not a full one, do you have any pictures pre op? X

Annayah 25
    25p
    Menu

Hey your results look amazing!
    I’ve been recommended 375 mod plus also to get a DD but worried they won’t be big enough.
    I’m 5ft 2, 8 stone size 4-6 and currently around a 30B. Do you think they’ll be big enough?

Thanks!

Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya Hannah
    I just added a pre op picture.
    From the pic u can tell I had a lot of breast tissue however my boobs were slightly sagging at then bottom and the shape wasn’t as round xx

Attachments:
    Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Jess!
    To be totally honest I just trusted my p.cs judgement on what who she thought would give me the best results based on what I asked and she said him
    But what actually made me go through with him was that he was totally honest with me about potentially needing a lift , but he also gave me loads of options i.e. Implant sizes.
    He just made me feel at ease and comfortable ! Answered all the questions my mum had for him too.
    Even on the day of surgery , he didn’t let me and another patient of his leave until he saw us and made sure everything was okay
    Also when I got them done , there was a few girls on here who had Marcelino just before me and their boobies looked great !
    Xx

Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Annayah !
    You are more petite than me so 375 cc should look amaze I think!
    But if you feel You want to go bigger and you are allowed too , I defo would.
    There are days where I wish I went for 400-450cc but am still happy with 375.
    Are you having overs or unders ?
    What I’ve found with my implants is that after they’ve dropped and fluff , they’ve actually got bigger ! Despite the swelling not being there any more

Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Another after pic

Attachments:
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Jessica
    Thanks, I trust my PC too, Iv got Jade and she’s lovely. I’m just so indecisive and being given two surgeons too chose from is probably not the best for me haha! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.