5 months post op and got smaller :( Started by: emma

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Has anyone else found they have got smaller, I had 380/410 implants (overs). I started off in DD bras, now I can fit into C cups.

rachael
    0p
    Menu

Mine have im so depressed over it, i actually dont even feel like I’ve had a boob job i look same in bra’s and clothes as i did before the breast augmentation 🙁

kelly j
    0p
    Menu

Hi Emma, hope you dont mind the add xx

emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Yeh same here, I couldn’t believe it when I fitted into a c cup. I just keep thinking of how expensive it was – if I had the money I would definitely have another opp but I cant justify spending that amount of money! …. I can definitely notice the difference in your pics though, but I know what you mean about looking the same in clothes! …. its so gutting!

Amy
    0p
    Menu

arh this is worrying i want them to grow even more not shrink! would be devastated if this happens!

Menu

Did you loose any weight after the op hun ? Could be due to that xxx

emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi, I wouldn’t worry about this happening, my aim was to get symmetry, and my surgeon said these size implants gave me the symmetry, he had larger ones but apparently on the day when he tried them they didn’t give the best shape. Its all about being honest with your surgeon and saying what you want. At the start all I wanted was symmetry, hence why Im not seeing much difference to when I wore padded bras. Don’t get me wrong, they are so much better than they were, I just wish I would have told my surgeon I would like to be a DD, in addition to making the sizes match more. I was hoping that they would get bigger and fluff as the majority do, but mine didn’t seem to do that. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.