5 week anniversary! Started by: B Michaela

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +5

😀 5 weeks ago today I woke up with boobs!!!

Honestly it’s been a roller coaster, but only once (on day 2 when it was got and they wouldn’t stop swelling) have I regretted it… (And even then I wasn’t too bothered haha)

They are the best things ever! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paige 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing?
    What “cc” did you go for?
    It’s my op on Thursday and im pretty flustered x

B Michaela 24
    24p
    Menu

I had 300cc Hp partials 😀
    Ahhh good luck @paigebethany ! Who’s your surgeon and what cc are you having?
    Just relax mya literally took care of everything, couldn’t fault them 🙂 xx

Paige 10
    10p
    Menu

Aw they look soo good!
    Dr Monier is my surgeon in preston and I think I’m going for 400cc.
    I’m so excited/nervous good it’s great to hear good things and see such great results! Xx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hi, They look amazing! I’m looking into having mine done but I can’t find anywhere that says how often you would need to have them redone. Did you ask this when you had yours done? x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun, they look great… well done, you should be chuffed..xxx

B Michaela 24
    24p
    Menu

@emily1506 definitely go for a consultation…:D they have a lifetime guarantee but ladies get them redone after around 10 years due to looks (sagging like any normal boobs) 😀
    Thanks! Xx

B Michaela 24
    24p
    Menu

Thanks @chipmunk I really am 😀
    Can’t imagine how you could be feeling?! Is there anything they are doing for you?! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@bmichaela Hey hun, I’m actually gonna see the nurse on friday as one of my incisions is not right.. getting sore where the big scab hasn’t come off yet, so gonna be asking the questions then,, just seems the more I get told nothing was right about my process.. since found out I was supposed to get a sticker or a card with implant size etc on it after OP.. didn’t get nothing, not even a bag for my meds!!!! just seems to be going from bad to worse.. just can’t believe this has happened.. and might have to have it done all over again.. but really am glad most of you girls have had great results.. would hate anyone to feel the way I do.. hopefully one day my boobies will look as good of all of yours.. thanks for the well wishes hun…xxx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for replying. Yeah I’m gonna go for a consultation again I think. I went last year but was not certian I wanted to go through with it so thought I’d wait until I was 100% 🙂 xx

B Michaela 24
    24p
    Menu

@emily1506 yea, I wasn’t so sure after my first consultation, was close to calling it off, did you see the surgeon? My first consultation with the surgeon is when I was 100% it was the right decision 😀 x

Emily
    0p
    Menu

No I just went for the initial consultation with my PC but wasn’t sure following that. I’ve not stopped thinking about it since though so that must mean I want them done! 😀 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.