5 week PO today – update Started by: Vicki

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls,

I had my surgery with Dr Mounir on the 24th april. Had 400cc uhp round implants partially under the muscle. Thought I’d post updated pictures 🙂

My left boob still feels quite tender to touch and achey when I do, but right is fine.

xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Bra is 32DD from primark

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Looking good! xx

Menu
    +1

looking great!!!!! xxxxx

Constance 2
    2p
    Menu

They look great very natural! I have Dr Mounir on the 8th June 375cc and can’t decide whether to go over or partial. Do the partials move and feel more natural or do the overs? I’m currently a 32a, any advice much appreciated xxx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@constance1993 thank you hun! I think partial means you could potentially have larger gap between them as the muscles are further apart, whereas overs the surgeon creates a pocket that ISN’T determined by where the muscle is.
    I went with partials as I had very little breast tissue to begin with as overs can look awful if you don’t have much tissue to cover them.
    Go with what you feel is best, both have their pros and cons.
    Also to consider with partials – they take longer to heal (generally) as the muscle has to relax after surgery (hence the dropping and fluffing people mention on here). Partials move once healed and are just as squishy I would say.
    Feel free to add me to see what mine look like, mine are partials so you can have a look at how natural they look through my progress. You’ll see in initial photos they look higher.
    Consider what is best for you hun.
    I’ve attached a photo of over and under the muscle placement. Hope this helps with your decision! xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

Try again…

Attachments:
    Constance 2
    2p
    Menu

@smileyvik thank you for all your help! I guess I’m just so nervous of choosing the wrong placement as I’ve wanted this op for so long and don’t want to get it wrong haha. Im a cake decorator and am constantly using my upper muscles rolling out fondant, kneading, and carrying heavy wedding cakes. do you think this would be a problem for unders or is it much more extreme muscle usage that would cause distortion of the implant?

Dr Mounir is a fab surgeon but i didn’t feel like i had much help in choosing the right placement for my body :/ he pretty much said its up to me which I know i just wanted a professional opinion that would give me what I wanted and the best result.

Ive accepted your friend request, thanks its helped a little even with seeing some of his work 🙂 xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@constance1993 many girls take time out of work, and it may be that you’d have to take it easy definitely for the first week post surgery. I’d consider your day to day job BUT also bare in mind how much breast tissue you have pre surgery, I’d say if you don’t have much go under as over and very little breast tissue can appear really fake and odd shaped as you haven’t got enough breast tissue to cover the implant.
    Dr Mounir is very much a surgeon to give you all your options and leave the decisions to you. I think if he was really against something he wouldn’t recommend it full stop, as he has to correct any issues or problems.
    You may have to consider how long you’ll be out of work and how feasible that will be for you. Lifting post surgery is definitely a no go. You wouldn’t even dream of trying to lift anything that’s heavy either, trust me!
    It’s crazy the little things you don’t think of before surgery, driving again was strange for me! I didn’t realise how much you use your chest muscles in driving, for turning and such. There’s a lot you need to consider. You definitely need to rest the first week after surgery.
    Hope my photos help! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.