5 Week post op pics up! 420cc overs from 32a :) Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Can’t believe how soft they are already! Left one feels so squidgy and natural.. I’m sure the right one will catch up.. just wish I’d been allowed bigger now I’m used to them!!! 🙂 xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww there looking amazing hun 🙂 You must be made up xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thank you! 🙂 How long til your op now? xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

2 Weeks tomorrow 🙂 Can wait, its great to see everyones progress camt believe how much they change x

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Awh they are looking brilliant huni…. Xxxx

Bec
    0p
    Menu

they look amazing!! you must be so happy!! xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls! 🙂 Can’t wait for them to be healed enough to wear normal bras again! 🙂 And good luck Gemma! Not long to go now, bet you’re so excited! xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks hun 🙂 I am, iv not slept since iv booked it and been in constant daydreams at work haha! X

Carly
    0p
    Menu

Hello I’ve just signed up on here and booked for Sunday for 525 cc over the muscle and I’m 33 5 ft 8 and a size 10 now very nervous wondering if I should change as I have always wanted breasts but don’t wanna have footballs just nice size not massive can I see your pics if poss !

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah no worries, ive sent you a friend request 🙂 x

kelly j
    0p
    Menu

Would you mind if I add you, I’m booked in for this fri 7th but im still unsure about the size xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah course you can 🙂 xx

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add babe I’m booked in for valentines!! Bet your so so happy xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Ohhh not long now then 🙂 bet you’re excited xx

Menu

Hi do you mind if I add you? I am getting 410 overs would like to see what they will look like! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey ive accepted 🙂 xx

Menu

Hey dyou mind if I add you Katie-Emma? I’m also an A cup, got my BA booked for 24th and got no idea what to expect! Xxx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Looking fab m’love the changes are fantastic, u must be over the monn :-), it’s nice to give me something to look forward too 🙂 I’m only 2 weeks can not wait for mine to soften up already hahahaa xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’ve just been to get measured at Anne Summers and they’ve said I’m a 32E!! Tried on their 32E bras and they fit absolutely perfect! You would never tell from looking at them! lol 🙂 xxx

kez14
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun , can I add? I’m getting 450 cc on Friday x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.