5 weeks 5 days – pics ;-) Started by: pinkfly7

• Author

Hey my beautiful ladies!!

I haven’t been on here for a while and haven’t caught up with everyone’s posts yet-
    I hope you are all good and healing well
    5 weeks 5 days today I definitely feel the fluffing fairy has popped in for a visit
    Just feel alot fuller and softer the last few days
    I have a bit of a scab on one end of my left incision and the same at the start of the same incision which seems to be getting redder I’m praying a stitch not dissolving each end – hopefully sorts itself so I can wear a braaaaaaa from sat!!! Xxxx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey beaut 🙂 where you been…it’s not been the same without you haha!! I have the same, undisolved stitches at the end of one…it’s not been great but finally starting to get better! Glad to hear your fluffing has arrived…I can’t even tell with mine!! Anyways nice to see you on here again 🙂 x

Menu

Hey babesssss! @Hayley ahh hun Ive hardly got chance to come on here at the minute now i’m back in the swing of work DAMN IT!
    Hit me up on Whatsap, I havent a clue how you add people.

How are you? Ah really what happened would it just not heal?
    Mine looks like I have a tiny stone stuck at the very end, Im worried when they pull it out on sat it will just be a hole there ….eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’ve whatsapp’d you @pinkfly7 🙂 x

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

Yayy, nearly there 🙂 Mine are defying gravity and staying high and fairly hard, specially on the tops and I’m same as you – 6 weeks on Saturday 🙁

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Lookin fab hun.. times flyin xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.