5 weeks PO & been back to hospital today :'( Started by: xwardyx

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hubby takes a photo of my incisions once a week so I can see how they’re healing etc & when I zoomed in on the photo I noticed a hole in my right side incision so today had to travel 34 miles to the hospital I had my BA at as the nurses who are usually at my local clinic were on a training course so had to go to the hospital. The doctor cleaned the incision up with an alcohol wipe then he squeezed the hole to get any puss out (which hurt so much I can’t actually describe it) and put a new dressing over the incision. I am absolutely heartbroken and uber p*££@# off. I have followed the after care instructions to the book I haven’t even tried on a flippin bra yet!!! It’s so typical that there are so many people who don’t follow the after care instructions and don;t have any problems whatsoever yet I’ve been so careful & really looked after myself & now my I’m in pain all strapped up again. That means no bra shopping on Tuesday, no swimming with my daughter no nothing :'( :'( :'(

Menu

Awww that’s no good. At least you spotted it before it got infected 🙂
    Hope you heal quick now xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

That must be so frustrating for you! Did they say how long it will take to heal now? That’s good your husband was taking photos of your incisions and that u spotted it. It’s a good idea, think I might get my husband to do the same after my op. hope it doesnt take too much longer to heal.x

missmaid -1
    -1p
    Menu

🙁 Was it a suture spitting? If it was, it won’t take long at all to heal over. Chin up, you’ll be in that bra soon. 🙂

xwardyx
    0p
    Menu

I don’t know what a suture spitting is? :s He just took one lok at it & said I’d had a reaction to the stitches & ever since he squeezed it I’m really sore just feel so miserable 🙁 Thank you for all the kind wishes though ladies 🙂 x

Menu

Awe hun, thats not good but try not to let it get you down too much cos it will heal, just gona take a little longer than you would have hoped for, and once it all is it will have been worth it. I spat a load of sutures for weeks after my uplift, just literally means that they will start popping out of a tiny hole in the skin, best to just pull it out and put small plaster over it and it usually heals ok xx

xwardyx
    0p
    Menu

I honestly didn’t even know that it could even happen obviously you get told about complications but that wasn’t something I got told about, they thought it could be an infection or an abcsess but turned out to be reaction to stitches. Everything was going so well & I’ve always thought from day 1 that my scars look amazing my surgeon has got them right on the natural crease of my boobs so that when healed you literally will not be able to see them, but now I’m worried they’re going to look bad now because of this stupid hole!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.