5 weeks PO – concerned :-( Started by: Lorna

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

It’s 5 weeks ago today I had my op and for the last week I’ve noticed like bubbles in my.left boob’s, my right one is exactly how I want it, it’s dropped and soft and looks great. My left however feels weird, I can feel the implant (I think) on the edges and when I walk up stairs I can defend bubbles and stuff 🙁 it look okay, bit smaller and higher than my right but I know it takes time to even out. Anyone else got these little bubbles and stuff still? Have my six week check on Sat so don’t want to bother ringing anyone yet 🙁 xx

Lindsey 1
    1p
    Menu

My right breast still sits high?!! I’ve saw me marcellino at my 12 wk+ cause mine are under the muscle it’s taking a bit longer. But I’m still concede to. I’ve even resorted going back wearing my macom bra

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

my left is taking longer to drop than my right and i am 5 weeks PO, i have my 6 week check on Saturday too! in Cardiff so hoping dr fiumara can let me know how they’re getting on as i think they look fab but my left does feel harder than my right xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.