5 weeks PO with Mr Kazzazi Started by: Catherine turner

• Author

5 weeks this Sunday. I must say its been an interesting journey and I love love my boobs but I really wish I had gone bigger ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    emma 28
    28p
    Menu

Wow I’m 5 weeks po too what size did you go with? X

Menu

Hello lovely. I wanted 400 moderate but ended up with 375 mod under the muscle. What size did you go for? Have you experienced boob greed x

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

I had 400 parshals , don’t think there’s much diffract between the 375 and 400. A little bit 2 weeks ago I was wearing a 34 e sports bra and its feeling a little lose now so think il be a dd now there settling, just hope u won’t be much smaller haha x

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

Just hope I won’t be much smaller x

Menu

It’s so hard as you never know what you are going to get and there are so many options. Plus you can be restricted by your body type/tissue. I didn’t want to look top heavy or increase the risk of stretch marks. Mr Kazzazi said 375 from day one. I also went to see a surgeon at Transform and be advised 375, 425 or 450. I. Starting to wish I had gone for 450 but Mr Kazzazi said I would look top heavy and stretch my skin. I trusted his judgement so went with him cx x I just worry they look small haha x

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

With pardhals you lose aroynd 25cc volume to what you would have with overs so I was advised to go the biggest size offered so u did . I went for 400 smooth round parshals . There’s not much difference between the 375 and 400 anyway not even a cup size , hope this helps ! But your surgion is the man to speech to he will give you his opinions x

Menu

Thanks honey. I hope my gap gets smaller too between my boobs. It’s early days. So glad you are pleased with yours X

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

I didn’t go with my a in the end but Mr kazzazzi only iffered me 250 when I met him ! Shame tho cause he seemed a nice man I just knew I wouldn’t be happy with that size . I had to have parshals as my skin is so thin if I had overs you would see the implant shape and if I had unders my surgion said the implant would literally move up when I lifted my arms , before being advised about this I hadn’t really heard much about parshals x

Abbie 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

ooo sounds interesting so much to ask when i see him cant wait haha x

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

Haha it’s so exciting good luck x

Menu

Ah who did you go with in the end Emma X can’t help but wish I had pushed for bigger X

Abbie 33
    33p
    Menu

i cant sleep and still have 5 weeks till op haha and thank you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.