5 weeks post op 375cc Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Back to my normal self now! No pain just really can’t wait for 6 weeks to have a normal bra on haha! Sick of this macom ha!

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Look great hunni 😊 x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Thank you!! @xxxsaralouxxx X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look great! Are they squishy yet? X

Jo 9
    9p
    Menu

@lucieroyer can’t believe we’re nearly at 6 weeks!! It’s flown past. Can’t wait for a proper bra either tho, planning on buying one straight after my appointment haha!

How are yours feeling? Do you still have some numbness? Mine have gone a little bit squishy at the top, but everywhere else is still pretty hard. Can’t really push them up or together yet. And they haven’t dropped much! Yours look amazing though, I bet your so happy 🙂

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

You’re welcome lovely @lucieroyer

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@sarahj4 @joanne28 yeah there are canny squishy now and they move and can push them together they feel pretty real now! Wish I could put on a vid and move them so Yous can see haha! I feel really good yeah just back to normal now ha guna be weird when I can wear proper bras and low cut tops again haha can’t wait!! How are you!! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Also I can feel them at the top but my nipples are still quite numb! Xx

Jo 9
    9p
    Menu

@lucieroyer mine don’t really push together just yet, well they do a bit but only if I already have a bra on. Then they feel a bit squishy. But strangely when my bras off they still feel a bit hard!! Can’t wait till they feel normal 🙂 I’m counting down the days until I can wear a proper bra. Can’t wait!!! Do you have any idea what size your going to be?? I seem to be fitting in a 32E!! I only wanted a D haha I was naughty and tried on bikinis 🙂

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Yeah I know what yu mean haha sometimes I forget about them because I constantly have this bra on ha! And I have no idea what size i am I got measured as a 32E shock absorber but it was far too tight it was hurting the 34DD was perfect BUT they don’t look like DDs?? I just don’t know what they are haha!!! Bet your buzzing with that size. I don’t think they are that big but everyone else are like omg they are massive haha x

Menu

Hey lucie- I’ve just added you hope you don’t mind 😀 we’ve pretty much got the same stats & I had 375cc HPOs last Monday so I’m 10days PO now am hoping to be a DD too!! I tried on bikinis the other day, bought everything from a 12/DD/E so exciting! X can’t wait to go bra shopping

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look fab hun 🙂 x

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

They look so natural and beautiful! I’m either having the 350cc or 375cc, but I can’t decide :S what profile are yours and are they unders, partial or overs? 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@msxxx
    thank you I love them for measured as 34D perfect size for me and there high profile over the muscle xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.