5 weeks post op Started by: Jess

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls
    5 weeks today 🙂 it’s gone so quickly! 6 week check up next week I can’t wait, I love my boobies and have had a great experience 🙂
    I have added some new pictures as I do most days so feel free to have a look. I’ve added some of how they look in my new jumpsuit without a bra ! Cannot wait to wear it 😀
    410cc partials from 34b to 34DD x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hiya hun hope you dont mind the add i had 410 unders 17 days ago would love to see the change from now till then if you dont mind xx

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, of course not 🙂
    Hope you are healing well! X

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks hunni 🙂 They look amazing, i cant believe how much they change over the weeks! Cant wait to drop and fluff 🙂 You must be so happy, im healing really well up to now, just cant wait for them to be fully healed feel really panicky with them since plasters came off last night lol im such a wuss xxx

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! I know it’s crazy how much they change, at one point one had dropped and the other hadn’t and I thought I was stuck like that haha!
    Yours are looking so good! 🙂 you’ll be fine! Touch wood I’ve only had 1 problem and that was last night my scar looked like it had opened at the end! Got some tablets for it though and it will close on it’s own, always good to get reassurance from people! 🙂
    Bet you can’t wait to get out and show them off, I’m counting down the days for mine haha xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

I know i love them, cant wait to get them in a nice bra instead of cradelling them in my macom haha!! Not long for you now 🙂 and i bet you did, i think il cry when that happens to me coz i know they will drop seperately lol!! Iv never been so excited to do the bikini shop for my hols, dont think il bother taking any clothes lol!! Yours look amazing in your jumpsuit too, and with no bra what more can you ask for 🙂 xxx

Ket
    0p
    Menu

Looking amazing Hun!! Xxxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding you xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Jess yours look amazing, I’m having 420 in a few weeks and was stressing they would be too small but yours are great 🙂 X

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! 🙂
    Becky I felt the exact same way you do when I was about to have my surgery, I must admit I would like them bigger but that’s just boob greed for you lol!! Mine are a DD but getting measured next week so I’ll see what they say!
    What size are you going to? A DD? Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

I was thinking of asking for a tiny bit bigger, maybe 450 up. This size thing is so bloody stressful. Yeah I want to look a DD! So excited bet u can’t wait to wear bras!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.