5 weeks post op! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 5 weeks post op and measuring a 32e from 425cc unders. I was a very empty 32b before and I’m so happy with my new girls 🙂

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

They look great. Youre simular stats to me and I think i will be having 400cc so will probably look simular. So jealous seeing as I wont be having mine until July! Xxx

Menu

Wow they look amazing! I bet youre so pleased with them! Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look lush Hun! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@brittanyx Thankyou hun! Awww I bet you can’t wait ️xx

@sr93
    @kimbarweee Thanks girls! I’m really reallyhappy with them . Mr Mounir has made me a happy lady 🙂 ️xx

Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu

Amazing result suze, they look perfect 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@beakysbird Thankyou Tracey! I’m over the moon with them 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@suzyw2909 u must b so happy with them hun 🙂 i can’t wait til I can get measured xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kitty Hi hun… I’m so pleased with them! I wanted to be an E cup and got what I wanted so reallyyyyy happy 🙂 I bet you’re on countdown to get
    Measured now ️xx

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

They look fab I would say they look an e to if not bigger. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kellyp030184 Thankyou hun! I was measured an E at m&s but was told will probably be an F in other shops as they come smaller than them. Well happy 🙂 xx

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

Look amazing
    I hope I get a d cup from mine at least 🙂

JJ 1
    1p
    Menu

Look amazing x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@suzyw2909 yeah I’d b happy with that size too hun. They look amazing. If u have a look at my pics what size do u reckon I’ll end up?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@jessfisherxox Thankyou hun! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kitty I was in a 34e sports bra a couple of weeks post op then after swelling went to my usual 32 band. I’d say you’ll be around an e/f . What were you told you’d be roughly ? Yours look lovely xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@suzyw2909 Yeah Im usually a 32 band but was wearing a 34e sports bra too. I havnt been told what size I’ll b but I did tell the surgeon that I want to b a full DD so anything more is a bonus really 🙂 thanks hun I really hope I do get to that size 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kitty You’re the same height as me and a stone lighter … Id say you’ll deffo be an E/F minimum babe. I thought I’d be a D xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I know but I was practically flat chested before hand hun like a 32a or aa so I dunno. I got my fingers crossed though 🙂 Roll on summer eh hun 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’ve never actually got myself measured before…where’s the best place to go?xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@suzyw2909 they’re amazing suze! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 thanks babe! 🙂 xx

@kitty
    i thought was an A but my surgeon said I looked a B cup … I reckon you’ll deffo be a dd/e with 500cc hun. I can’t wait for summer! No more padded strapless bras and always having to readjust my non existent boobs. We can wear gorgeous clothes this summer with lush boobs yayyyy xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kitty I went to marks and Spencer’s to get measured . I was told debenhams , ann summers and boux avenue come in smaller sizing so i’ll maybe be an F in there the lady said. Buzzing!! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@suzyw2909 i know I can’t wait 🙂 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

OK thanks hun 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.