5 weeks post op… Being a realist! Started by: Kelbel

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I’m so happy 🙂 I tried to be a realist from day 1 about how my breasts were going to be… I knew they woulnt be prefect straight away and even now ones larger than the other as it’s still swollen but I love them 🙂 best thing I’ve ever done… My scars are already incredible close up and now the scabs are starting to go the scars are quite faint!! If anyone is having doubts then don’t!! Couldn’t imagine not having them now!! Xxx

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

I also dot know what I’m gonna do when I can actually wear normal bras again… I love this Macom lol!!!

Mel
    0p
    Menu

I think they look fab! Great shape and natural. X

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks u Hun… They are a lot softer now also, the only thing that’s still annoying me is the dry skin.. So flaky still 🙁 x

Susan 2
    2p
    Menu

I have been using cocoa butter on the dry skin making sure I avoid scars and it’s helped loads x

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Oh thanks Susan I’ll try that, hope your healing well xxx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Hun they look amazing, you should be happy! Have you noticed much change & healing well? Enjoy those boppers they’re bloody lovely xxx

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Lots of change the last 10 days, a lot softer, I can push them together now!! The scabs are falling off so I know they are healing well.. The left is a bit slower than the right but it’s getting there. I’m now pretty much back to normal with what I can do… I would defo say with an uplift and BA it takes a good 4 weeks to et back to normal and stop aching so much! X

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Glad ur happy.

I am not even 12 hours after surgery. Thort I wud hate them at first but I absolutley love them. Im the same I knew they wudnt be perfect but to me they certainly are, im so pleased.

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Glad it went well Laura, happy healing xxx

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Ive accepted @Marina 🙂 Its a post op bra… but I cant imagine wearing wiring now… i think i’d find it too uncomfortable!! x

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

I’m the same you as @kelbel I love my macom underwire feels like it would be alien to me now lol. I’m nearly 4 weeks post op tnh haven’t seen any massive changes? X

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

@Kirsty give it another week, thats when I saw the biggest difference in feel and softness 🙂 xxx

Marina
    0p
    Menu

They are so nice!!! Shape is perfect – you must be so happy!

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

I am, when I look at the pictures I think they look abit small but actually in real life I wouldnt want them bigger, there perfect for me 🙂 Very happy considering it was an uplift as well x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.