5 Weeks post op- Pictures. Started by: Cheynne

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +4

Hey girlies. So im 5/6 weeks post op and just thought id share a couple of photos and i also have some question. I am really happy with them but i kind of wish i went a tiny bit bigger even though i have a tiny frame. Also….does anyone know if i will get more of a cleavage? theyre not that close together 🙁

I am basically back to normal i sleep on my side, stomach and its so comfortable!!! I have also been going braless on a couple of nights out woooopsie! xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab i think they always keep changing and settling and they look like they will settle abit more and come together more xxx

Rosa 37
    37p
    Menu

They look beautiful!! Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂

gina 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Totally agree! They look amazing x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They’re beautiful boobies!! I had 425/450 but only day 6, can’t wait until they drop & settle like yours 🙂 xx

Menu

You must be so happy! They look amazing!! Hope you don’t mind the add, my op is in 4 days!!!!!! Xx

Menu

They look amazing! I think they suit you great and you don’t need any bigger at all! They will probably d&f more too, i’ve heard it can take months! xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

They look lovely! I have serious boob greed as I wish I’d have gone bigger. Yours really suit your frame; I wouldn’t say you need bigger. Have you any idea of what size you are yet? xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look amazing! Wish I could have gone bigger, very jealous xx

Cheynne 18
    18p
    Menu

Thank you sooooo much girls! Yeah if i went any bigger id look silly to be honest. I got measured in John Lewis and she said i was a 28FF!! but im going to get measured in a few other places just to make sure. xxxx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

@cheynnex Ahh that’s amazing! You must be so happy! Were you aiming for that size or? xxx

Cheynne 18
    18p
    Menu

I am really happy! They don’t look like a FF at all but i think its because i have a small back it goes up a cup size. I didn’t really care what size i was to be honest as long as i was at least a D 🙂 xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@cheynnex They look fab hun! Love that bra btw it’s gorgeous x

danielle 18
    18p
    Menu

They look fab! Where did you get the bra from, it’s beautiful! X

Kelly 9
    9p
    Menu

@tilliebrown19 I’m the 12th as well, which hospital are you at? X

@cheynnex
    they look great x

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

They look amazing! Hope you dont mind me adding you xx

Ashley 2
    2p
    Menu

Amazing! I’m really looking forward until I can’t get mine done! With Mya are they life time guaranteed ? X

Menu

I’m at the Fitzroy!! Where are you? Xx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

They look amazing hun. Where is that black bra from? I need it haha! Xx

Cheynne 18
    18p
    Menu

Thank you my lovely. I got it made by my friend 🙂 xxx @alana wise

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Oh wow! It’s amazing! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@cheynnex they look great hun
    I think we all have a bit of boob greed. I had it but I’m liking them more and more now and I know if I had gone bigger then they wouldve been well out of proportion for my really small frame. Urs r a perfect size for u 🙂 a push up bra will give u the cleavage ur after 🙂 i tried one on yesterday and it worked a treat, that’s my new profile pic on here Lol gotta keep the sports bras on a few more weeks yet tho xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.