5 weeks post op -still very numb :( Started by: Lauren

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Any other girls still numb? My nipple and below are still completely numb. xxx

Ashleigh 8
    8p
    Menu

OMG I had my strapping off today I’m 8 days post opp! From my nipple down are completely numb and I hate it! Feels so strange

Jill
    0p
    Menu

I’m 10 month post op and still can’t feel one breast. It can take over a year sometimes x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

I can’t feel my right one im 8 weeks post op x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@laurenxanthe hi hun I am 13 weeks post op tomorrow and still numb around my incisions. I think it can take ages to get full sensation and it’s one of the risks that it doesn’t filling come back to full sensation z

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks girls!!!! Hopefully we all get the feeling back, it’s such a weird feeling!!

@hayleycx
    I am sooooo happy I went for 450!!! They are big and people’s reactions have been a bit like woahh but I think I would’ve been disappointed with any smaller because sometimes I look at them and think they’re small haha. I think you get so used to the size you forget they’re big! Personally im happy with 450 but I guess it depends on the look you’re after 🙂 xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@laurenxanthe I’m two weeks post op and I’m the same. My nipples are numb but sensitive at the same time which is weird and painful. At the moment I am glad I am still numb I keep accidently dropping things or walking into things so I need them to be numb lol x

Emma-Louise 20
    20p
    Menu

I’m 7 weeks post op and I’m the same from my nipple downwards I carnt feel a thing on both boobs feels strange I’m sure it will pass as we heal xx

Menu

This is one thing i’m worried about! I had an operation on my foot over a year ago and its still numb around certain parts! 😐 xx

Ashleigh 8
    8p
    Menu

I
    Hate it!!!

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

From the nipple down I’m numb just over 2 weeks po 🙁 horrible xx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

hi girls, I had my first BA 5 years ago. since surgery my left breast under the nipple was completely numb, my right was always fine and has 100% feeling in it. Only the past few months I’ve noticed my left has become more normal. I can feel about 80% of the pain if I pinch it.
    Everyone’s different though and most people get all their feeling back! my right healed fine, just that pesky left boob! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.