5 weeks Post-op update 550cc Started by: Lisalili

• Author
    115p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Ladies,
    Thought i’d do a little update as I haven’t been on here much lately. I am now 5 weeks post-op after having my second BA 550cc. I have been measured a 32F and i am feeling 100% back to normal now. I am definitely enjoying being able to soak in the bath, sleep on my side and do some light exercise. I am using bio oil and cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks and to help my scars heal nicely.
    I just want to wish all of those about to embark on this journey the best of luck and to all those currently recovering happy healing.
    Xxx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Ah how I would like to be at 5 weeks now:) really happy for you Lisa:) it’s frustrating for me still as sometimes I get little aches and twinges still. But only 2.5 weeks. Still i can drive and wash my own hair lol. I must admit I no longer use Macom. I find it too restrictive now and painful.

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks doll, I’m glad you are feeling better and can do more things front yourself now 🙂 I’m still wearing my macoms every day and most nights but I know what you mean lol! You will be 5 weeks postop before you know it xxx

olivia
    0p
    Menu

Hey, I’m 5 weeks after 350cc overs, are you back at the gym yet? And are you wearing normal bras? How long do you need to wear sports bras for?

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi Olivia, personally I’m not, but not even 3 weeks post op. I wish I had:)

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Hi Olivia, I’m not back at the gym properly but I have started working out with lightweight’s. I am still wearing my macom bras loads and I only wear normal bras when I go out xx

Svea 2
    2p
    Menu

I hope you do not mind you to add. I have similar stats.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.