5 years post uplift & implant pics Started by: pmc123

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hi,
    Just thought I’d share some pics for those considering an uplift with implants. I’m now 5 years post op and am still very happy with the results.
    I don’t know how to find my old photos on here? But I went from big 34D boobs pre kids to horrible empty sacks after 2 kids. I had uplift (nipples off) and anchor with 300cc CUI Allergen implants.
    I have had no problems with them at all except the right one has a feeling of a fold on the side but it has never been visible.
    This was the best decision of my life. I asked Mr Traynor to give me the right size for my body shape and I believe this is what he did. I didn’t want anybody to know if had a boob job and believe it or not, my mum and my sister still don’t know to this day ???? I was scared of the scarring but it’s really good:-)
    I was 34 when I had the operation.
    Any questions just ask. I just wanted to share as I know long term post op pics are hard to come across

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

And another photo…

Katie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look so good thank you for posting this I’m having uplift and implants on 15th Feb and worried about how they would look long term but yours look amazing! Xx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Wow! What else can you say about them!! They look absolutely fantastic. Wish mine were so good. Were you perfectly even before surgery? Xx

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks x
    They were slightly uneven but not enough no warrant 2 different implant sizes.

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Woohoo! I have found someone who had boobs already and wanted an uplift with implants. Can I ask what you think of the scarring and did it disappear. Its the only things bothering me. I am a 32DD but feel mine are sagging as im 34 now.

Looking fab x

Nadine
    0p
    Menu

Wow they look great. Im really wanting an uplift as went from full 32e cup, to empty sacks and still breast feeding. I haven’t had any consultation as of yet as i have to wait 3 or more months after stopping completely. As you were big before did they recommend implants too? Xx

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Emma,

The scaring around the nipple disappeared very quickly, as did the bottom anchor scar. The line down the anchor took the longest. It is still noticeable but it doesn’t bother me at all. I was VERY scared of the scarring before I had it done as I found very little photos of good results… just terrible ones:-(
    Put it this way… imo, I would let the scarring put you off. I’d have mine done again in a heartbeat.

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Nadine,
    I lost a lot of them from breast feeding my 2 kids so at the time I was done I would not have measured a 34d at that point, so yes I needed them filling back to my original breast size. I measure bigger now because with implants you just do, but they look the same size as my originals ????

Bonnie 9
    9p
    Menu

Wow PMC123 they look incredible! Can I ask your height and weight if you don’t mind? I’m having uplift with 300cc moderates under the muscle at the end of March so wondering if mine will look as good as yours! I’m 5ft 8″ and weigh 140lb’s xx

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Bonnie,
    Almost identical! I’m 5’7″ and 140lbs
    X

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

Although mine are over the muscle x

Bonnie 9
    9p
    Menu

Wow this gives me hope! Would be over the moon if they look as good as yours! ????????

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.