£ 500 deposit refund!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi forum has anyone been rushed into paying £500 deposit and then changed mind regarding procedure and got deposit back?

My pc was Kim from Hagley Road, Birmingham … i had consultation with dr singh and after was rushed into paying my deposit.
    As i ve recently seen alot of posts of cc i have been nervous and stressed out to have the procedure done. I called Hagley Road clinic this afternoon and they have said deposit would not be refunded ….. i dont understand as i have paid for the procedure to be done in Sept and my PC had told me the dates for dr singh for sept are not out yet so they have put me on a TBC list!

I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis stress is the last thing i want and having to chase for my money doesn’t help …£500 is a lot of money!!

Anyone paid £500 and changed mind and not got deposit back?
    Please help!!

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi Yamigirl , look at your paperwork it should say about deposits etc on there but i wouldn’t stress too much about cc as it doesn’t occur with every patient. Its something you need to consider when weighing up the pro’s and cons to having the surgery done. Will it make you feel better to have the op done, and what happens if cc should occur ? usually you are covered with this as part of your guarantee they will re op and remove the scar tissue as you must have read now. I think under the muscle implants are less likely to get cc ? Hope this helps xx

Olive 3
    3p
    Menu

it should be refundable within 7days, that’s the option I was given when I wanted to secure a date in April x

Jessica 42
    42p
    Menu

There’s a 7 day cooling off period. Have you gone over the 7 days if so I do think you will lose the deposit. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.