5"2 9 stone… 325 or 350???? Started by: Abbey

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls im due to have my op on the 22nd of march but i still cant decide between 325 or 350cc. Im a 30/32 B now , 5″2 and 9 stone, hoping to be a D/DD. However i am worried if i go for the bigger option i might end up an E which i think is to big for me… Anyone with similar stats and implant size that can help me out? ?x

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

forgot to mention they will be high profile partials x

clairex 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi abbey I haven’t had my op yet but have booked for 18th April. It’s so hard because it seems that everyone ends up with different sizes despite having similar stats ? what size did you prefer when you tried them at consultation? Xx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

i know its so stressfull! Tbh i couldnt really tell much difference but maybe the 325:( xxx

clairex 1
    1p
    Menu

They said to me you can try them again at your pre op. Can’t wait for it all to be done there will be no going back then and the shopping for new clothes can begin ? xx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

yeah i did! haha me to gunna be amazing when its all done an the healings over! xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi, I asked my surgeon to decide between those two sizes on the day as i trusted his judgement. I came away with 325 and im happy! Im similar stats, 5 ft 4 and 9.5 stone x

Carly 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey, I’m 5’1 and around 8.5 st , was a 32B. Just had 325cc HP partials, I’m only 3 weeks post op but they look like they will be around a D. I was concerned they would be too big but they look perfect for my frame. I left the final decision to the surgeon and I’m so glad he chose 325 instead of 300! I know everyone ends up slightly different but you can never have too many pics to help! Pic attached! x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im 5’5 9st and had 375hp unders on tuesday, i honestly think go bigger if youre having unders babe, I let the surgeon decide for me on the day as right up until the day i was down for 350s. Im only just filling a D cup sports bra now from 34A and now the swellings starting to go they dont look big at all! Its so hard to tell because ive seen girls who have had the exact same implant as me end up as an E cup! Good luck with your op, theres really not much inbetween them from what my PC said to me when i tried sizes. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.