520 overs, first pics up! Started by: Becci

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just got home and thought I would put my first pics up! Had 520 overs with Mr Traynor this morning. Got my bra on in these first pics but will upload some full before and afters in the next day or so 🙂 xx

Menu

What size do u reckon you’ll be when settled becci? I’m worried about 360g being too big! Xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

U feeling ok Hun? I’m just tired now. Frickin love mine lol xx

Becci
    0p
    Menu

I’m filling a 32e quite well atm, so once swelling etc has gone down I reckon I will stay an e or be a DD. when’s your op Hun?? I love them Lisa 😀 bit pointy atm so excited for them to drop a hang more naturally 😀 but mega happy! Glad I don’t go down a size haha x

Menu

Hope you are feeling ok and your happy thought we were friends can I add you 🙂

Menu

Hi becci
    Congratultions! Cant wait for mine x do u mind if i add you x

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Ye iv got 36e on n it’s quite tight lol ye mine r pointy to but I’m so happy can’t wait for them to drop and look amazing. I ended up getting same size as u becci xx

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Yeah no worries!! Me too, hang a bit more naturally 🙂 aww how come you didn’t get 560?? x

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Becci Ive sent you an add, hope thats ok? Im having my 2nd consult with Mr traynor at 10am tomoz & hopefully confirming booking for October. Glad it all went well. How did you find Preston hospital to be? doesnt look much on its website! x

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Yeah not a problem Hun. You know what sizes you want? It genuinely is such a nice, clean hospital. And the staff are so lovely. I was so nervous and scared when I got there and every person who saw me put me at ease and made me feel happy and relaxed. Really happy I had it done 🙂 xx

trish 1
    1p
    Menu

happy healing hun xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Coz they didn’t order them in for me!! Good job it wasnt a big diff as would of been really pissed off. But never mind it’s done n I’m happy xx

Leanne
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing babe! Hope you have a speedy recovery! Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I please add you becci? I’m new to this, awaiting my first conultation and just checking out different sizes etc xx

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Hope you two have a quick recovery too! Will no doubt message you tomorrow for updates haha 😀 yeah course you can Hun x

Menu

Hi just noticed you’d replied? My op is this sat. TT and BA. I’ve added you hope it’s ok xx

Menu

I meant to use a ! Not a ? Haha

Kelly -1
    -1p
    Menu

Congrats Becci, hope recovery goes well. I’m 13 days post op with 415 partials from 34/36a. Having a good recovery so far so wishing the same for you & all new Boobie ladies :0) Would it be ok to add?

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Yeah no problem at all! You getting excited Catherine?? Not long until new boobies 🙂 yeah no problem Kelly. Hope your having a speedy recovery xx

Menu

Hi Becci can I add u pls? I had 520 overs on Tuesday with Marion Grob x

Menu

Can I add you chick? Having 615s in 2weeks! X

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Yeah no worries! Accepted you both 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey babe ive added u hope thats ok xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.