525 overs frm tubular 34b mr singh Started by: ayshababy

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Any girls with tubular breasts researching or girls who are looking at getting 525s or havin mr singh feel free to msg me or post here and ill add you. i have lots.of pics from day 1 to now (over a year post.op) its mad how much they change!! Having a re op soon to go bigger! Xx

marie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Aysha, I’m due to have 615cc but im scared that they are going to be too big as ive seen girls with 525 and they look huge!! Im only little so im worrying! can I add you please? xx

Menu

Hi aysha, may I add you please? Mine are slightly tubular, and I’m having 525 on 17th may. Do you mind if I add you please? Also, what size sports bra did you buy? I have no idea what to get! X

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

Hi please can I add you hopefully having 535s if finance goes through xx

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, think I’ve already sent you a massage & add? x

Aman
    0p
    Menu

Hey can I add you please x

Menu

Hey i had 445 with mr singh on the 10th pics are up now hes an incrdible surgeon as long as you stress to him exactly what you want he will get the size perfect ive sent you a request xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

Added you girls x @Danielle i got a macom in a medium (expandable cups) and got a couple of cheap tesco/asda bras in 36e n 34f x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi is ok if I add you please? I’ve got slightly tubular breasts and it would be great to see some results X

Nicola
    0p
    Menu

Your boobs are amazing! Hope mine look like that by summer! X

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind that ive added you hun! having mine in less that two weeks (30th) either 485 or 520!! so excited 🙂 xx

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

They look great? What size are you going to now? x

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

*bump*

sorry i missed the replies!
    thankyou girls!

@rachelH
    around 900cc x

kate
    0p
    Menu

Hi Please can I add you I have 32DD however they are not as full on the top as I would like is this tubular I am abit confused with all these different types of boobs xxxxxx

Leah
    0p
    Menu

I would love to add you hun, trying to see as many pics before my consultation on Friday!x

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

accepted u girls x

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Hi. is it ok to add you? I have slightly tubular breast and struggling to find post op pics/ what to expect x

Menu

Hi can I add u pls? I’m a 34dd having 520 overs in 1 weeks. Would love to see pics 🙂 x

Menu

hi aysha I would love to see? I was told ill have to have an uplift and im tubular

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

can i add u x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.