6 days po strapping removed pics on profile!! Started by: CanDDice

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls so I had my strapping removed today a day early as I was worried it wasn’t supporting me much now as had dropped a bit and didn’t feel very stuck on anymore, I am so amazed with my results my scars are almost invisible already and nearly completely healed up I am allowed to shower as from tonight (no soap just water) but really?! So pleased about that, I couldn’t be happier with how they look already I was expecting one to be much bigger higher or just different to the other but apart from my left being slightly more dropped than my right they look pretty damn good lol a long way to go until I see my final result but I feel like I’ve been so lucky to have had it so easy and want to say to anyone thinking about going through with a ba to just do it you will not regret it best thing I’ve done for myself ????? Uploaded pics from today on profile feel free to add me if you want to have a nose all my stats are on profile too, happy healing to you all ❤️ Xx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Good luck girl you got nothing to worry about I’ve accepted x

jacquie 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Just done today
    Added you as keen to see your pics!

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve added you. Hope you don’t mind, I’m having 350 or maybe 375 next Friday x

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

They look really good by the way u must be chuffed x

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Thank you @chantel Goodluck for next Friday let me know how it goes and what size you go for, I am soo happy with them I know ones a little higher than the other but it’s nothing compared to what I was expecting them to look like at this stage, Looking forward to my first shower tonight and getting all this sticky stuff off my skin ? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Canddice,
    You must be so happy! How long did you have strapping on for? Added you, hope you don’t mind! Xx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey hun, i had the strapping on for 6 days was supposed to have it removed tomorrow so after one week but I was worried they weren’t being supported properly and thought one of my incisions had been leaking (don’t think it had been now lol) so I called yesterday and they said come a day early, hope that helps xx

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

They look lovely canddice , I had my strapping off today , I’m 9 days post op it felt lovely , it’s a nightmare thou isn’t it trying to get the sticky stuff over I was there with a flannel and hot water for ages trying to get it off , going to have a shower which will be lovely ??
    Glad to hear your healing well X

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Thank you @sarah ? And Wow its so worth the wait to see them isn’t it! Hope your healing as well as I am so far!! Xx

sarahlouisex 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey canddice!!!
    They look amazing! So glad your pleased !!!
    My strapping is not off u till Friday ?? I feel like crying lol! Xxxx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey sarahlouise thank you so much ? Really Friday?! Bet you must be itching to see them!! I was already haha feels so strange just wearing the bra but I can’t stop looking at them ???? hope your feeling all better now Hun!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.