6 Days post op Started by: Hannah

• Author
    13p
    Menu

So I had my op on Monday and I’ve seen my boobies properly for the first time today. They are still swollen and very bruised but so far I am happy. Got my check up tomorrow with the nurse so fingers crossed.

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

Trying to upload pics

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    emma 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hannah they look so good already bet you’re pleased! Mine are so cone shaped atm haha xxx

Menu

Do they insert the breast implants behind the muscle or infront? Thank you xo

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

Mine are behind the muscle. They look like cones from the side haha but they are so big compared to my little boobies before. I can’t wait until they drop and fluff as they look very stuck on at the min xx

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! What size cc did you get Hun? Xxxxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

They look amazing xx

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

They are 400cc high profile. If anyone is thinking of getting a BA I would honestly say it’s the best thing I have ever done. My boobs have so much changing to do but the whole experience has been brilliant. The staff at Preston were amazing and made me so relaxed. I had Mr Traynor (originally booked with Mr Mounir but it got cancelled) I was worried about switching surgeons as I had my heart said on Mounir but Mr Traynor was amazing and made me laugh and really settled me nerves. My admission time was 2pm and I had my op at 4.45pm. Was allowed to go home at 9.15pm. In regards to pain…. it’s a strange kind of pain as it’s like a tightness pulling pain. The worse bit for me is sleeping upright as I normally sleep on my front which I can’t do now ha. I had to stop the antibiotics as they were making me really sick and I cut my pain killers down 3DPO so all in all its been a nice recovery. I was up and about 1DPO getting shouted at off my boyfriend because I wanted to help around the house. The only pain I have now 1WPO is when I try and lye down, put pressure on my arms or try and lift something which is a bit too heavy. Apart from that I am fine. Cannot wait for them to settle down now and see them changing. Any questions please feel free to ask. I will upload a before pic too so you can see the difference. Xx

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

Here’s the before pic… I was a 32B (small B) xx

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.