6 days post op pain Started by: Bonnie

• Author
    8p
    Menu

Hey girls, I had my uplift and implants done a week ago tomorrow and I’m still experiencing quite a lot of pain. I have a headache every day, my eyes hurt and I feel so weak in general. Also whenever I go to stand up I have the worst burning/stinging pain under my right breast only. I’m scared that something isn’t right! I’ve read that people start to feel better after the 4th day but I feel like I’ve been getting worse as the days go by. Today I haven’t even been able to eat breakfast.

I can’t check if there’s any blood/discharge under my right breast as I have strapping on (removed tomorrow). Has anyone else felt like this post op or do you think I should be concerned? I’m quite worried and fed up of feeling like this now!

Bonnie x

Dee 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi
    Speak to your nurse if your concerned, I’m sure your fine though. We all get in a panic as we don’t know. I was fine with pain my right hurt a little but nothing in the left until around day 7 (I’m 11days now) and felt the most pain at this point after having my stiches out. I still feel a lot more sensitive and achy now then at first. I had the worst headache from day 3-6 so bad I thought I may have something wrong with my brain as it hurt so bad, never had one like that before. Thank God it has gone now. I’ve also stressed myself because I still have no feeling in my nipples at all! I hope you feel better soon and try not to worry yourself, I’m sure the nurse will rather you be cautious and nothing’s wrong then ignoring anything.

Bonnie 8
    8p
    Menu

Thank you! I spoke to my nurse and she said it’s quite normal. Have you found that your boobs have been giving you a back ache? Mine hurts so bad today!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.