6 days post op. What do u think? Started by: Rosie coffey

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +3

Can’t stop taking pictures !!!! Can’t wait for them to drop and fluff love them already anyway !! 325cc partials hp
    32B before ( small b ) hoping for D . What’s your opinion?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look great hun! 🙂 How’s your recovery been? Xxx

Sharna 37
    37p
    Menu

They look great Hun! Id be happy if I was you 🙂 xxx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

They are looking good hun! X

Charlie 35
    35p
    Menu

they look so good hun! hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Well jell – I can’t wait for mine! xxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They are looking lovely hun.. congrats 🙂

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

Mine can’t come quick enough 🙂

Menu

They look great! I’m having 325s too! 🙂 xx

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks ladies !!! Recovery has been amazing really. I kept myself of strong painkillers so I could cope with the pain and didn’t rely on them, also I was a lot more able to get up and go for walks and things. It’s so important to not lay still and be bed bound because you will be 10x stiffer then just having a walk for 1 min around the garden. I’m 8 days post op now( not 6 I don’t know where the times gone) and I’m back at work and pretty much normal. Just random aches here and there xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

These are amazing exactly what I have asked for they’re perfect you should be pleased 🙂 xc

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

Ah thanks babe. They will soften and sit a lot more natural so I can’t wait until then! Can’t wait for no more sports bras !!!! Hahaa xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look great! So natural looking already… Mine still feel rock hard and high up and I’m 12 days post op x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look fab x

Parris 5
    5p
    Menu

they look AMAZING! 🙂

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

I have to wear a band that keeps them nice and low and natural. They seem quite far apart in the pic but I got a lot of changing over next few weeks I know there gonna be good. Perfect size for me I think ! Glad I Havnt got boob greed ! Xxx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

I’m a small B cup too. Hoping mine turn out like yours. Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

Are you wearing that Macom band, hun? Does it help? I’m considering whether to buy one x

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m
    Having exactly the same on the 26th March. Yours look amazing xx

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks girls. Yep have the band it keeps them natural so I don’t get that fake rounded look at top. It’s not comfy. But I want most natural results xxxx

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Hun, she didn’t say anything really I just woke up with it on haha ! I would recommend it. Xxxx

vanessa 3
    3p
    Menu

theyre actually perfect @rcoffey! im a small b too would love if mine turned out as good as yours! xx

Claire
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’ve just had my initial consultation. Did you get round or anatomical (teardrop) implants? I want teardrop but have been advised to get round due to how active I am… x

Emily 2
    2p
    Menu

they look amazing. What do you do for work? I’m a nurse and I think I’ll need two weeks off 🙁 Got my consultation today!!

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

I have round implants. I wanted tear drop too but was advised round and told that she would get me a natural look with them, that’s why I had partials and the band to hold them down too. I’m a receptionist so works just me sat down! First day back was knackering so I would take 2 weeks if you can and just make sure your up and about and stretch your shoulders back more and more. More u train your body to move again and use all your muscles you’ll be fine. If not you’ll stiffen up xx

Elaine 2
    2p
    Menu

They are amazing if mine turn out like that next week I will be soooo happy. xx

Amie 32
    32p
    Menu

They look so good you must be so happy!!! Hope u don’t mind me adding u xx

Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu

looks great! i am the size you was before your op i really hope mine look like this after!! 😀

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.