6 days post opp 350cc Started by: Emily

• Author
    28p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 6 days post op and I can happily say I’m starting to get back to normal obviously without doing to much. I’m nervous but excited to see the nurse tomorrow just want to hear everything is healing well ect. I’ll attach a photo.. One I slightly higher than the other but is defiantly starting to go down now but is slightly more uncomfortable than the other. Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

They look really good Hun !! Hope everything goes well tomorrow with the nurse xxx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

Ahh they look great! Good luck with your post op 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good @emily12xx! Hope everything went well X x

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

Looking really nice 🙂 Let us know how the nurse appointment goes 😀 xx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I’m so nervous about seeing the nurse in such a fanny! I shall keep you girls updated. Xxx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

For anyone worrying about seeing the nurse do NOT its nothing. She took my dressings off my incisions and said they healing lovely I’m so excited for a shower 🙂 xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Ah I bet you are! Good news it’s all healing well I love your results!xx

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

They look really great Emily! Thanks for keeping us updated I’m excited for my 350’s on Tuesday! Hope they come out like yours 🙂 happy healing x

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

Thanks girls!! How you been getting on Ellie? I seen you’ve been in a lot of pain ect you any further forward Hun? XXXX

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

Thankyou Rebekah! I love them already and they have so much changing to do yet. Ooooo good luck keep me posted babes xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

ah yesterday i was so awful. was ringing around trying to get the implants removed i was so upset,couldn’t stop crying,shivering but boiling feeling faint one boob was killing. i spoke to the nurse twice now. she’s said if its not burning hot,getting red or very swollen most the things you feel will be normal and the fainting nearly would be a build up of co codomal. i had a full nights sleep last night and woke up feeling much better. got my 1 wk post op check tomorrow can not come faster. thank you hun x

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

I think the key is try not to worry about how they look so early on because remember until 6 months post op they will be changing and settling everyday so try to focus on the end result and not how they are each day, I’m going to keep a diary and add photos so that I can look back and see the changes over time to help me see the positives 🙂 I’m pretty sure no matter what they will be an improvement on my current pin pricks! xx

Menu

They look amazing Hun, hope everything goes well xxx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

I think sometimes the forum makes you worry more! I read so much into stuff before getting mine done so I was prepared for literally every and anything. Most things are just so normal and nothing to worry about but I know your mind can run wild. Glad to hear you sound on the mend Ellie. Let me know how your app goes with the nurse sure everything will be fine. Are you managing to get up and about today? Xxx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

Thankyou Tasha xxx

Ella
    0p
    Menu

Hi chick, these look fab hope you’re recovering well, what size where you before? I’m undecided between 350/400 cc? Xx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Hun!!:) I’m on a speedy recovery I’ve been quite lucky I think! I was so flat surgeon said he was kind measuring me an A cup I was just so bony I’m in a 34d sports bra at the min xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.