6 DPO, 400/425 Unders Started by: Jodie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey Girls

This forum helped me soooo much when deciding what size i wanted to go and knowing what to expect from the whole process. I love looking at everyone’s before and afters so thought id share a bit about my experience.

Im 5 ft 7, 10 st 6 and size 10 (a lot smaller on my top half). I had never been measured, but i was wearing a 32A. I had 400/425 HP unders with Dr Linda Fiumara last Thursday. Dr Fiumara explained that my natural boobs are quite far apart and the implants would sit in the same place, they would not be any closer together. She noticed while drawing on me that i had slight asymmetry and decided to use different size implants during surgery.

I was very nervous on surgery day but all the nurses are absolutely lovely and i felt very well looked after. Recovery has been fine for me, painful for the first couple of days but almost no paint at all now, Just weird sensations. My boobs and nipples were VERY pointy for the first few days but this has started to settle now. My sternum is still swollen, raised and a little bit painful, Does anyone know how long this will last?

So far i love them, i am very happy with the size and cant wait for the changes to come! Any questions feel free to ask 🙂 Ill try to add some pics…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look great, especially so soon after your op. Does it feel strange looking down and seeing big boobies, is it exciting or scary? They do look great from what i can see on your pictures and suit your frame.
    thanks for sharing

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Becki 🙂 Yeah, it feels really strange and a little bit scary, i didn’t want to look at them at first haha. Im getting used to them more everyday though!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

it must be such a strange feeling and everyone seem to say they change every day. i know when i breast fed i LOVED having really big boobs, it was a good feeling, so i am hoping that it’s not to shocking to see them big after surgery. but i imagine bruising, swelling, and those things mean you cant see the real effect for a couple of months.
    Can you get out of bed okay and move about, i believe its painful after unders

Eleanor 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

They look great!! And my chest is exactly the same, mine were also far apart, they obviously look so much better now though but I know the feeling! Happy healing! Xx

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

yeah they have changed loads already. They were so pointy at first. It wasn’t as much of a shock as i thought it would be and i had no boobs atall to begin with! just a bit weird. Moving about was hard for the first couple of days but fine with a bit of help. Are you having under or overs?x

Thanks Eleanor! The skin on my chest is really raised, hoping to have a bit more shape when that goes down. Hope your healing well! xx

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@jodie They look great so far! You’re pretty much the same stats as me and I had 425cc overs with Dr Traynor and I’m now 8 days post op! I found on day 5 my ribs on one side felt really internally bruised which was a real struggle to get up and move about but 3 days on and i’m not on any pain releif, can get myself up and move about alot better now 🙂 I think for our body’s the size is a great choice I don’t feel like mine are massive but defintely a difference from having nothing 🙂 yours have a nice natural slope already I bet they’ll look great once healed!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

i am having either 350 or 375 overs, i think i will chose 375 as i want them big, but still with a natural look. Alison after having overs do they look how you imagined them to look ( i know its early days) do they feel very round, are they hard, is the size about what you thought they would be. do you have any before and after pictures at all, im just curious to see what overs look like, there dont seem to be as many pictures of overs as there are of unders.

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Alison! I agree, I’m sooo glad i went ahead with the size, i did have a little panic that they were going to be too big because i have quite thin arms and chest. But their exactly what i wanted, quite big but very natural looking. I’m almost pain free now and cant believe how normal i feel considering i’m not even a week post op yet. xx

Sharen 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

@jodie they look really good you must be so pleased with them ..

@alison
    I’ve similar stats to you, and have my surgery on 24th with Dr Traynor, I was thinking of having 400cc overs but still not sure. Do you have any pictures or yours? X

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

just threw all my old ugly padded bras in the bin 🙂 and couldn’t resist trying on a thin bra..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

These look amazing! They suit you’re figure sooo much!
    Xxx

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu

@Becki Hey 🙂 either size is a good size and won’t be too drastic in difference, if you measure out 25grams of rice in a little bag thats what the difference in 350/375 would be! They looked quite round at the top to begin with but i’m 10 days post op now and I can feel they’ve defintely changed, the swellings gone so i’ve put my macom on the tighest notches at the front and there not as high anymore and starting to feel like part of my body, can also breathe pretty much normal now too without the tightness. They are still quite hard atm but thats expected being so early but i can squish them abit lol. I know alot of people think Overs look more fake but I know alot of people say being over they actually drop and fluff alot quicker.
    When I first was researching MYA on their instagram page there was a girl who posted her results after 4-6 months and she had overs 425cc with Dr Traynor and that outcome was incredible it’s what sold me to MYA and to wanting Dr Traynor as my surgeon 🙂 I never had a choice if I could have overs or unders because my breasts were slightly tubular I had to have overs. I’ll be taking another progress pic tomorrow night at 11dayspo so will upload then 🙂 but so far im happy with the results and shape, still alot of changing to do 🙂

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@jodie that bra is so cute and they look so good to say how early days it is 🙂 great that youre feeling well already! The size looks great on you, theyll probably get a bit bigger once theyve settled but even at that they’re a great size 🙂 I know people panick thinking 400+ is gunna look huge but if youre quite tall and curvy it balances out your body well x happy healing

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu

@sheren Hi 🙂 i’ve added you so you can have a look at my before and after photo’s. I’ll take one tomorrow at 11dayspo also to show any differences in changes. As I was just saying though if you are similar stats to me and @jodie 400cc wouldn’t look too big atall 🙂 it’s defintely a difference depending on the outcome you’d like 🙂

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

@hollsssavery Thank you 😀 Xxx

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

@allix53 Thank you! The bra was only £3 on sale in primark, I only picked it up because I wanted a bra to try and it actually looked really nice! Mine feel a lot smaller today, I think all my swelling must have gone now, so I’m hoping they start to feel bigger again when they soften. I was close to asking for the 375cc before my op. Im sooo glad I didn’t. I hope you’re feeling good! xx

Jorjah 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing, I bet your so pleased! I’m in on Sunday and having 400cc also from an A cup and I was really worried it would be too big but if they turn out anything like yours id be so pleased!

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you @jorjah ! I was worried mine were going to be too big aswell, but their not atall! In fact I wouldn’t of minded if they were a little bit bigger. But I do love them 🙂 good luck for your op. Xxx

Jorjah 3
    3p
    Menu

Thankyou @jodie happy healing xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.