6 Months PO BA Started by: Kat1980

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls,
    I am now 6 months post op and looking back do not regret one little bit having my breasts enlarged. It has meant that I can wear all clothing now as I dont need a padded bra to hide my asymmetry and small chest.
    The first 2 weeks are def the hardest and then the impatience of wanting the swelling to go down. They were so uneven to start with that I thought they would never even out but thankfully they have. They are not perfect, the originally smaller one is now the slightly bigger one but only when looking from my left side from the other its perfectly even. The surgeon has done an amazing job and I couldn’t fault him. One of my wounds was still slightly open when I went for my post op but I got more strips and sent home for another week. Now they are healing beautifully.
    The only thing that I’m disappointed in is the after care. I haven’t heard from mya since my post op. There has been no contact and I thought I was supposed to see a surgeon confrim that everything was as it should be. I would have liked some better after care.
    I still get the odd twinge of pain which I’ve heard is natural as the breasts settle. I dont havethe feeling back in the underside of breasts but have been told this can take over a year. I’m not that bothered about that as they are great. I’d advise anyone just to go for it.

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kat hope you didn’t mind me asking. I’m nearly four months post op and can feel a slight pain when I press on the underside of my left boob feels like its bruised, you said you’ve never got the feeling back, have you experienced this and does it go away?
    Also how long did it take for yours to even out?
    Laura

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.