6 MONTHS PO ??? sore nipples and breasts have gone from a dd to a 38e?? Started by: Emily Jones

• Author

can anyone help? i am now over 6 months po love my boobs 400cc overs high profile, the last month my nipples have been SO SO sensitive i can hardly touch them or wear a bra!! breasts feel tight and sore in some places when touched i havent had this issue before? but it is really getting to me now i have no clue what it is or if i should see someone? i have gone up in the last two months from a 34dd to a 38E? hope someone can help xxx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Something you may have already thought of but if not, could you be pregnant.
    It doesn’t sound like it’s a op related problem seeing as your experiencing the same issue with each breast. I’d probably contact your GP and see what they say.
    Good luck.
    X

Menu

thanks babe im guna book in this week one of them was bleeding the other day also my mum worried me saying it could of been an infection but i am all healed now! xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Definitely best to see your GP.
    It’s a difficult one as the chances of getting an infection in both breasts must be slim. Also, I wouldn’t imagine you could get an infection from the op at such a late stage but it is possible to have picked up an infection which isn’t op related.
    I don’t want to worry you but if you have got an infection make sure you get antibiotics as baterial infections contribute towards capsular contracture.
    I hope everything goes okay with the GP.
    X

Menu

thankyou for your help xxxx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

I was going to say as well that is sounds more like pregnancy or hormonal symptoms (such as a change in contraception)…. but the bleeding is a bit strange. Good luck when you see your GP, fingers crossed everything is ok. Let us know how you get on xx

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

It could be anything , it’s best you book a GP appointment to get it checked out . Best of luck xx

Menu

hey girls its not pregnancy it could be a hormonal in balance i am going the doctors in the morning xxx thanks for all your help

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.