6 week appointment today so happy:) Started by: kaylee asbury

• Author
    16p
    Menu

So today was my 6week appointment and all going well and I finally can go to the gym but still no running for 6 month to 1 year and no chest exercises:(…but upper hand is from a flat 32a to a 34d with 400 hp partials. Can say it’s been a real roller coaster but worth it and wished I’d done sooner.
    Here is my photo progress I do however still have one higher than other. So sorry I haven’t coverd nips I don’t no how to. Xx

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

Won’t let me upload:(

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

How come you cant run for 6 months to a year hun?x

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

The nurse was saying that it takes 6months to 1 year for them to heal inside (the scar tissue) and need to settle in pockets, no body pump or chest either as move the movement could creat capsular contraction. Xx

Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun, glad all went well. I had my 6 week check on Tuesday and the nurse said I can go back to the gym and do everything, running, chest exercises, pull ups!! I was surprised as didn’t think I would be allowed to go that hardcore so soon, but she insisted it would be fine!!! Haven’t even been to gym yet though as need to get sports bras first lol (poor excuse….. I really just need to find some motivation to get back exercising ha)
    I went straight out and brought tons of new bras- it was so exciting! Never been excited by underwear shopping until now :))) x

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

@hayley I’m so glade all went well look so much better:) still one a bit higher and visible rippling on right one from my cleavage to my nipple..but nurse said give it time….my nurse was young not that I’m saying she didn’t no, just advised not to do heavy chest bench press or running fast it courses them to bounce every where. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.