6 week check and getting measured Started by: Rosy

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +1

So girls I am actually 5 1/2 weeks PO but had my check up and have the all clear to bath, go back to the gym etc!! Everything is fine and I am very happy, I have rippling under my boobs which I can notice but no one else would and it hasn’t bothered me one bit.

I went to bravissimo to get measured and had been thinking I was a 32 E/F but I was measured a 30 G!!! Yup it’s the most comfy bra I’ve ever worn too! I will be getting measured some other places too just to see the difference but for now here’s some pictures of 2 weeks V 5 weeks and my first fitted bra!!

Happy healing to all you girls who have had your surgery and good luck to those waiting xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

Look fantastic @rosy853 I can’t wait to get to the 6 week point so I can get back in the gym and also relax in a nice bubble bath lol xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

You look amazing, can’t wait my 6 weeks πŸ™‚

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

@xxxsaralouxxx I had my shower tonight haha so happy

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

Awww ☺️ @misia how you feeling now? Xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

@xxxsaralouxxx a lot better without strapping, it’s sore but not tight any more, feel more myself with new boobies πŸ™‚ and my fiancΓ© already love them haha

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

It is a relief to get it off isn’t it @misia ha ha bet he is. You happy with them? Xx

Menu
    +1

They look great Hun! Xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

@xxxsaralouxxx ohh I’m more then happy πŸ™‚ they not really look perfect it’s too early but I have boobies haha I been waiting almost 15 years for it πŸ™‚ this year I’m 30 so best present ever πŸ™‚

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

@xxxsaralouxxx thanks Hun I’m really pleased I think they still need to drop a little but they’re everything I wanted and more!! How are you? Xxx

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

@jodieldickinson thank you! Is yours next week? Xxx

@misia
    thanks Hun how’s your healing? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow! Looking amazing! Very very similar results to my own! Can’t believe it! What size implants? Xxx

Menu

Mines the 7th October so not long but feels ages ? xx

Litisha 11
    11p
    Menu

Wow that look really good. What cc did you have and surgeon if you don’t mind me asking x

C 13
    13p
    Menu

They look great! Xx

Menu

@rosy853 they look amazing what cc did you have, profiles over or under? X

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

@jodieldickinson ah it will go fast and before you know it you’ll have you’re boobies too!! What size are you having? Xxx

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

@misia Aww they do look great hunni xx

@rosy853
    you’re welcome πŸ™‚ I’m doing ok Thankyou hunni. Still quite tender and swollen but getting there slowly lol not a fan of having to sleep upright though, nurse told me today got another 5 weeks of it yet πŸ™ xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.