6 week check before & after photos Started by: kelly

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey guys,

So I had my six week check, I didn’t realise we didn’t see the surgeon until 3 months after however I am in next week to see him due to my right boob still not dropped into pocket properly… However the small seeping a I had on the left incision was I fact a bit of a stitch working its way out and nothing at all to worry about..

So for now, I’m to continue on as normal until I see the surgeon next week, he may try and push my boob into place or tell me if it needs revision I’m hoping to god I don’t..

My before photos are shocking haha I can’t believe I had them empty little sacks lol

For those of you who are wondering I went from 32a to a 34dd, with dr Singh

Xxxx

carly
    0p
    Menu

Added you. What size implants did.you have? X

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 340 unders hunny x

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kelly, hope you don’t mind me adding you? I am having 300cc with Mr Singh in April, so having slightly smaller ones but would be good for me to see your size. Hope it goes well when you see the surgeon next week x

Menu

Hi, do u mind if I add u. I’m due for my 3 month check up with Mr Kazzazi. I feel that my left boob hasn’t dropped properly, they look so different and worried he’ll tell me there’s nothing they can do 🙁

carly
    0p
    Menu

Added you xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Add away guys …and Kelly. Really? Thought i was the only one. There is a difference if u see my pics from very beginning right up high solid to the newest pics… Xx

Menu

Hi guys. I’m in the middle of doing some research and after some advice about a breast enlargement. Can anyone recommend a particular surgeon? Prices? And anything else I need to know. I’m hoping to have the op soon. Thanks in advance xx

Menu

@karlie-marie I am at the same stage as you, the beginning! and I have found just reading all these posts on the forums really helpful i’ve found out so much info just from this site. One thing i would say is don’t let anyone tell you what you should get, your surgeon will tell you that they are the ones that know best! Happy researching!! 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi phillipa. Thank you frontier comment. I’ve been thinking mya all along but obvs been looking at other company’s aswell. But always keep coming back to mya. I’m going to ring today to organise a consultation. Thanks again Hun x

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

only you know what you want, not even the surgeon….however he will advise you.. x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.