6 week check today!! Started by: Joanne

• Author
    19p
    Menu

So I had my 6 week check today…. All went well, only lasted about 5 minutes, she took photos and had a look at the incisions and that was about it! She said I can go back to normal, proper bath, swimming etc and NO SPORTS BRAS!!! Gutted I didn’t have time to go and get measured straight away as I had to be back for the kids but I did have 5 mins to run into newlook when I got off the train – I quickly tried on a 32dd which was a guess and it was a bit too snug! Decided just to get a couple of lacy unpadded ones in a size 12 and wait to get measured properly before buying proper bras ☺️ Soooooo pleased with them! Starting to soften a little bit but nurse said to expect them to start settling after about 8 weeks – cannot wait, it’s been the longest 6 weeks ever!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

???

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Grrrrr can’t get another pic to upload!

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

They look great! Love the shape and the size is really good too! I’d be happy if mine looked like yours. I got 450cc though so I’m hoping they’ll be even bigger haha ? xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

they look fantastic!! how long did the pain last for you? i am one day post op and hoping the pain buggers off soon! xx

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing !!! Can’t wait to get mine what size did you get ? Xx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Jess they’re gonna look ace! I go through phases of wishing they were a bit bigger, but today I love them! I had 325cc from an A cup, I’m around a dd now but not been measured yet! The pain was horrendous for the first 4 days but then it kinda just went! Was so weird! Don’t get me wrong I was still sore and stiff in the mornings and doing normal stuff was tricky but it definitely wasn’t pain by day 5 ☺️ Hope you recover quickly Helen! What size are you going for holly?? Xx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Let’s see if this uploads…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

they look fab!!!
    i love that pink bra joanne, where did you get it from??
    xx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Ah thanks! It’s from newlook £9.99!! They don’t go by bra sizes though and I had to get a 12 even though I wear size 8 clothing! There were quite a few to chose from, the navy one was only £5! Xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Glad the 6 week check went well! I’m 5 weeks PO today and can’t believe how fast those 5 weeks went! Loving the new look lacy bras – will have to look in there 🙂

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanks Clarissa! Sorry I don’t know how to tag! I had high profile under the muscle! Yeh I think you’re right with the mod plus being more natural looking, though you’ll get some nice side boob going on I bet ? maybe ultra high profile would help in achieving a more fake look? It’s worth discussing it with the surgeon if you have your mind set on a specific look? Xxx

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu

@clarissa the mods give u less risk of rupturing that’s y I’m having them too.

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

they’re looking so good! I might have to tan myself a bit so you can see my clevage better as i am so white! haha i love those lacey bras too, definitely going to have a look on payday ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.