6 week check up with nurses help Started by: rachel250

• Author

Hey! I will be 8 weeks post op on Wednesday an I’ve only been able to get an appointment for the 21st for my
    6 weeks due to me only being able to have a weekend app and new nurses etc…
    Anyway… My breasts haven’t dropped at all since having my strapping off almost 7 weeks ago. I really dislike the look of them, they don’t look like boobs, they are long looking and have no fullness under the nipple. I’m starting to et worried that this is how they are going to stay as like I’ve said they haven’t moved at all, not even a little bit! Will my nurses be able to help with this or will I have to ask to see my surgeon? Getting a bit fed up of waiting for something to happen 🙁

happyme
    0p
    Menu

Just had a look at your pics babe. They look so different in the 1 week and 6 week photos… to me, they look like the have both dropped a little (as your nipples have leveled out) they are looking good hun, Dr singh may suggest massage (which he will show you how to do) if he thinks they aren’t in the correct place. xxxx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

hi hun is it ok to add you I have felt like my right breast just above the nipple hasn’t become fuller as my left. im only 3 weeks post op today x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You can def see a difference in the pics hun. Dont stress everyone takes a slightly different time scale with healing, im sure ur surgeon will put ur mind at ease when you see him x

Menu

I’ve accepted Sarah.

Ooh maybe they are changing slightly then and I just can’t see it myself. If I lift my arms or I wrap rights around the top of them (like a compression bra) they move down and fill out and look great! Just as soon as my arms are down or I remove the tights they move upwards. Maybe it’s my muscle hanging on too tight? Thanks for your reply ladies x

laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I add you please.. I have my op in 6 weeks and I’m interested in other people stories xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.