6 week check with mr T today, what to expect? Started by: jakki25

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hey ladies!
    Iv got my 6 week check today, not nervous as i feel like i am healing well but if any of u post op ladies could advise me on what to expect or questions to ask? Im hoping he will say i can wear underwired bras now as i cant wait to give the girls some oooomphs!!
    Whenever i have gone for consultations i forget all the things i should b asking. Must b that irish accent distracting me!
    Hope all my booby buddies out there r doing well and are as happy with results as i am! xxx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jakki, I had my 6 week check with nurse last week, but mine was with nurse and I see Mr Songh in a few weeks… Nurse gave me thumbs up to resume normal activities and get rid of the sports bra! So hopefully it will be the same for you 🙂 xxx

Sam
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jakki 🙂 I had my check on thursday coming… but I have had to swap it to monday! Bought some bras yesterday 30F what the hell I would say they are a DD max to look at though! I am dying to wear them and more to the point get back to the gym!!! xx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks for reply girls! Iv been measured already (couldnt resist!) Im a 28F couldnt believe it! Really hope i can start back at exercising! Now that my boobs r sorted i need to work on my bum hehe!
    Im pretty sure that my appointment is with mr T himself 🙂
    I’ve got to admit i have already had a couple of outings in underwired bras! Its amazing how much oooomph it gives them! Couldnt stop looking at them last night in the car, the amount they wobble over every little bump is crazy!!!! Xx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

hey jakki pleased to see your happy with your results, im having the lovely mr t in 15 days for my op too! having 385cc unders, what did you have if you dont mind me asking? 28f?! thats awesome haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.