6 week old twins and opinions on scars please! Started by: Sarah

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Hi girls just added some pics at 6 weeks old! Let me know what you think 🙂 also can you let me know if my scars are ok? I think they look a little red but not sure if that’s just the healing process? And there still not in the crease!

Let me know what you think and ask any questions you like! X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarah , they look fab. I had redness/itchy with mine and the nurse said it’s a sign they’re healing but I’d get them checked out anyway, for peace of mind. Don’t go to boots lol I did and he told me mine was a sweat rash. Prob not best place to go. I had slight hole in mine def not sweat rash. Is your bra rubbing up against your stitches?

Sarah -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hey Hun @sarah

I’m going to see dr traynor next week so am sure hell say! Tbh I went on a sunbed and think I’ve burnt the skin a tad ooops! I’ve put cream on them so hopefully it’ll go down by then! A think my bras are rubbing on them like am sure there too small now! X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Yea I bought a few sports bras after been measured a 34dd 3 weeks po and they’re way too small now. My bra was digging into my stitches think that’s what caused the irritation x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.