6 week pics and got messured today Started by: tracey

• Author
    2p
    Menu

just put my 6 week pics up ! i also went and got messured today i look about a d-dd but i messure 30 E :0 shocked lol now i got to try n find some bras because the shops i been in today do not have 30 e in there collections lol one extream to the other 😛 i love my boobies though

Janet
    0p
    Menu

What size did you have before and what size implants. I’m hoping mine shrink s bit.

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

i was a 30 a or 32 aa before and i had 365 cc unders high profile x i dont mind the size because i only look d-dd so they dont look mahoosive 🙂

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

They look fab Tracey, congrats hun. They don’t look fake or massive, just right x

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

Sounds grate Hun , can’t wait to get my measured , so looking forward to normal bra shopping to . Sexy undies instead to the the frumpy support undies . I even brought cotton thongs the other day to match my sad cotton bras. 🙂 xx

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

i need to try find somewere that sells 30 e now haha

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

no0108 thanx i am well happy

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

If you find any nice bras that do small band size and big cup pleaaaase post it up ..I’m having major trouble! :/ 30G IMPOSSIBLE to find .. But I guess better than no boobs without the bra 🙂

Em 3
    3p
    Em 3
    3p
    Menu

They also sell 30e cups

leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

Gorgeous range by debenhams… They do your size hun x

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

Tracey can I add you please? I’m going for hp 470cc from a flat b so kinda the same? x

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

Im more than happy for people to add me just send me message either on post here or private message just so i know i got a normal person and not a nutty tit licker perving at me boobies lol x

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m 6 days post op had 400CC do you mind if I add cause sounds like we may be similar x

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

Pmsl go Tracey . Say what we’re all thinking xxx

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

emily its fine to add me 🙂
    em yer maybe i should hush me gums lol i get myself in trouble sometimes haha

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

em i just had a small spending spree on that web site you put on here earlyier lol woopsi soo easy to blow few to many pounds now haha

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

Hahaa ,:)
    It’s a good site , can’t wait to get measured do I can buy some . 🙁 xx

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

Woho i found 30 back bras in m&s and wonderbra shop x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.