6 week post op check plus I got measured =D Started by: Holly

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Been a while since I have been on here. I had my 6 week check yesterday n apart from 1 small stitch that didn’t dissolve on my left incision which left a tiny opening, everything is healing really well =) My boobs have softened loads n look great, so happy with them to date. I also got measured in Boux Avenue, the lady measured me n said I was a 32, which I was shocked about as I have always worn 34 bra’s n they fit perfectly. Anyway she said she thought I was DD, but how wrong was she lol. Asked me to try it on n barely covered my nipples. She then got me the right size of 34 n asked me to try an E, I asked to try the F n it fit me perfectly. So I am over the moon with my current size =D. I will add pics tomorrow in my new bra’s as I will be 6 weeks then xx

Menu

congrats hun! x x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Congrats

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

I am gonna be counting down the days till I get measured.

quick question though? is it 6 weeks from the op or 6 weeks from the strapping coming off?

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

6 weeks from op.

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

brilliant thanks ! at the end of my strapping removal my nurse said we will see you in 6 weeks, she must mean 5 🙂

nay
    0p
    Menu

Hi, pretty sure I have the same with my left stitches. Was any thing done about the little opening? X

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hi Nay, no just let nature take it’s course n it has all healed now =) x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.